Why so desperate???

Posting the last ad on the weekend line up at 9pm is not desperate, it is a smart business move .... However, it is desperate and flat out rude if/when the same girl does it week after week. I got it this week and now I won't aim to be the last ad posted for at least a few weeks. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Glad to hear Brooke would never be that desperate/flat-out rude.
Glad to hear Brooke would never be that desperate/flat-out rude. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Are you slow or just trying to make me look good?

Your post is exactly what I stated ... I do NOT post in the 9pm slot week after week ... I share.

If you want me make me look bad ... you are going to need to try way harder ... if you start ploting today, you may conjure up something about me by 2018. Good luck!
Are you slow or just trying to make me look good? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Your post is exactly what I stated ... I do NOT post in the 9pm slot week after week ... I share.

If you want me make me look bad ... you are going to need to try way harder ... if you start ploting today, you may conjure up something about me by 2018. Good luck! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Maybe she doesn't do it any more.
I just assumed voicing opinions about desperados was kosher...until I got "knocked down" by the illiterate's wit.

Originally Posted by Valerie
Umm I agree with Brooke 100%. And by the way Cassandra, what pretty eyes you have. Never seen ya before but I like your response girl. Very true. Originally Posted by friendlytxguy

Thanks for the compliment
Which part did you find true?

And I would just like to ADD this........Some women try way to hard to Appear confident. They can fool some but they really cant slide bye me.
Most desperate insucre women are the ones who point out others improfections.
If you are truly confident and sucre in who you are and happy, then you would be more concerned / focused on yourself and your own goals.
I wouldnt worry about how another provider conducts her biz or how she appears to others no matter how stupid and desperate she looks.
Shes only doing to herself......
A provider who is secure in herself & not desperate for attention will not respond rudely to opinions that are irrelevant to her. She will channel her boredom towards more positive things than picking cat fights on an open forum & most importantly, be tolerant of other people's opinions. It's called tolerance, & self confidence. A concept most women will probably never understand. Hence, the topic of the thread...lack of some of these qualities does make a girl look desperate & attention hungry. Good thread, Kammye!
Hey Sofia! Thx my love. I didn't mean for my topic to get turned into the wwe lol....but I'm glad that you got the point of it.
Glad to hear Brooke would never be that desperate/flat-out rude. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Just asking, and this is from a disinterested 3rd party, but what would be the strategic advantage and reason to humbly share THE LAST SLOT FOR THE WEEKEND LINEUP?

If I were a hobbyist And was lookin for some pussy from the "weekend lineup" I probably would be looking for some weekend end pussy? Wouldn't your ad be better located in the provider ads philanthropist? Your really lookin to book for the week, I'm guessing its to get your ad in both sections at same time without breaking posting rules, nevertheless it's equivalent to posting alerts in reviews & ncns ect.

Is any of us in this board in this hobby or business anymore "Desperate" than the next? Really, think about that for a sec. This is business, why so personal, why do you care how the next is gettin it in, worry about yourself & FOCUS ON YOUR GENTLEMEN CALLERS. In the end your service & reviews & ACCESSIBILITY(philanthropist) will determine your business, not a thread time slot.

JS
BWow - amen, sister!
I vote you Pope of eccie.
Popess?
BWow - amen, sister!
I vote you Pope of eccie.
Popess? Originally Posted by cabletex7
Lol! Thank you
Shit I'm desperate as fuck and proud so Call Me!

Lmfao
Betty Wow: I love u. Thank u for saying that. Someone finally understood the validity of my thread. lol
Just asking, and this is from a disinterested 3rd party, but what would be the strategic advantage and reason to humbly share THE LAST SLOT FOR THE WEEKEND LINEUP?

If I were a hobbyist And was lookin for some pussy from the "weekend lineup" I probably would be looking for some weekend end pussy? Wouldn't your ad be better located in the provider ads philanthropist? Your really lookin to book for the week, I'm guessing its to get your ad in both sections at same time without breaking posting rules, nevertheless it's equivalent to posting alerts in reviews & ncns ect.

Is any of us in this board in this hobby or business anymore "Desperate" than the next? Really, think about that for a sec. This is business, why so personal, why do you care how the next is gettin it in, worry about yourself & FOCUS ON YOUR GENTLEMEN CALLERS. In the end your service & reviews & ACCESSIBILITY(philanthropist) will determine your business, not a thread time slot.

JS Originally Posted by BettyWow
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!!
Are you slow or just trying to make me look good?

If you want me make me look bad ... you are going to need to try way harder ... if you start ploting today, you may conjure up something about me by 2018. Good luck! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

A leopard does not change its spots. A tiger does not change its stripes. A woman cannot change her taint, or attitude.

Have you even looked at the linck cb posted?
Have you even looked at the linck cb posted? Originally Posted by pyramider
Perhaps it was too cryptic for her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1gTjHctDkc GOOD song!!!! Could be the reason???? LMAO...That's it for real. heh