Is everyone prepared for WW3??????

Kamala is over there making sure that all of the Ukrainian military leaders are using the correct pronouns when addressing their troops.
Does Ukraine have a Tranny brigade? That’ll help
I truly think you guys are retarded. First I thought y’all were just kinda dumb or stupid. But it’s clear it’s way past ignorant and full on retarded. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Not PC, but I agree. These idiots are incapable of processing information. Same fools who carped about Venezuela day and night are standing lockstep with Twitler in his support of Putin.

Intellectual challenges they obviously choose not to overcome.
https://t.me/realx22report/6303

Translation
Putin and others are now destroying the money laundering operation, removing the [DS] players, We are screwed

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/st...987836417?s=20
Biden in 2001 Praises Putin for Embracing the West, Compares Him to Peter the Great

...“I’m close to amazed by how far Putin seems to have come in making – throwing – his lot in with the West,” Biden said as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. “He seems to have – out of all the briefings I’ve gotten – actually stiff-armed his military and stiff-armed some of the browns and reds in his government and out of government.” “And made a very – I don’t think anybody since Peter the Great has made such a significant – at least an initial move to the West,” Biden claimed:...

...Biden has a history of questionable foreign policy judgment and analysis. Robert Gates, George W. Bush and Barack Obama’s secretary of defense, wrote in 2014 that Biden “has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Biden’s foreign policy judgment before he became president are as follows:

Suggested sending $200 million to Iran, “no strings attached.”
Voted against the successful Persian Gulf War that forced Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait.
Insisted “the Taliban per se is not our enemy.”
Opposed the troop surges that brought some stability to both Iraq and Afghanistan
Claimed he was responsible for ending the genocide in Bosnia
Voted against trade agreements with Singapore, Chile, Oman, and the Dominican Republic
Opposed the raid to kill Osama bin Laden, telling Obama “don’t go.”
Opposed killing Iranian terrorist Qasem Soleimani

On Tuesday, former President Donald Trump asserted that Russia’s “taking over” of Ukraine is due to Biden’s weakness. “I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!”...

That boy sure is on a roll...
Q) "Is everyone prepared for WW3??????"
A) While I consider myself a fair prepper, Imma say nope.

We are setting a table with the three largest nuclear super powers, each with their own level of self-esteem. Let's review two different table settings:

Table 1
  • China First
  • Russia First
  • America First
At this table they are serving up the classic "detente" menu. Everybody leaves the table without anybody or the whole world getting turned into a glass ashtray.

Table 2
  • China First
  • Russia First
  • America Last, aka New World Order (NWO)
At this table they are serving up the classic "ass-rape" menu. I will leave it to the reader to guess which one leaves that table with the gaping bung-hole.