Welcome Back Naomi4u :)

Hi Hunny! I missed you too.

They're letting all the little bad girls out of time out.... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
They had no choice. Bandwidth was just not the same without us ha ha.
Welcome back ladies!....Hope all is well xx
There she is! SNOB lol.
Hello Valerie. Thanks. Sent you a couple emails over the summer and didn't get anything back. Hope all is well with you. Take care.
Welcome back ladies!....Hope all is well xx Originally Posted by Valerie
There she is! SNOB lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hello Valerie. Thanks..... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ahhh....The "Post Whores" reunited...It just seems like I should be under you 3!!
Ahhh....The "Post Whores" reunited...It just seems like I should be under you 3!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL!
Ahhh....The "Post Whores" reunited...It just seems like I should be under you 3!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Just like peas and carrots.
Just like peas and carrots. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
More like peas and..... 3 smokin' hot ladies that have graced me with their nakedness!!
Hello Valerie. Thanks. Sent you a couple emails over the summer and didn't get anything back. Hope all is well with you. Take care. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Which email address were you sending them to? If it was the yahoo account I wouldn't have gotten them as I haven't used that one in ages, I only use gmail now & haven't received any emails from you to that acct hun
There she is! SNOB lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Moi?? No way ....I've just been back in London the past 4 months and don't get on here as often!
I know baby. Just missed you is all. I hope you are having a blast in your hometown again, and are all settled in NYC as well.