Why doesn't everyone know about the 1945 McCaren Ferguson Act

Where is he?
  • WTF
  • 07-22-2017, 04:27 PM
LexusLover is looking for evidence this thread does not exist....just like the 1945 act he claims does not exist.

• WTF
  • 07-23-2017, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by bamscram

LexusLiar must be on lockdown....probably worried about those North Korean nukes and is hiding under his school desk.
Bump
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 07:47 AM
You should before you post. The reason why "no one" knows about the "1945 McCaren Ferguson Act" is because it doesn't exist.

So before you get all mouthy .... check yours! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where is your proof this act never existed?
He called in help to look..

• WTF
  • 07-25-2017, 08:43 AM
You should before you post. The reason why "no one" knows about the "1945 McCaren Ferguson Act" is because it doesn't exist.

So before you get all mouthy .... check yours! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bump
Get a fucking life, you two dipshit buffoons. I'm with LexusLover, there is no McCaren Ferguson Act of 1945. Now STFU.
  • WTF
  • 07-25-2017, 09:55 AM
Get a fucking life, you two dipshit buffoons. I'm with LexusLover, there is no McCaren Ferguson Act of 1945. Now STFU. Originally Posted by lustylad
What about a Moon Landing? Never happened?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=McCare...91f3ae468af10a
McCarran Ferguson Act of 1945
The McCarranFerguson Act was passed by the 79th Congress in 1945 after the Supreme Court ruled in United States v. South-Eastern Underwriters Association that the federal government could regulate insurance companies under the authority of the Commerce Clause in the U.S. Constitution.

Hey dickhead, Patrick McCarran was a US Senator from Nevada from 1933-1954. There is no Senator McCaren and no "McCaren Ferguson Act".

Joke's on you, stooge.
  • WTF
  • 07-25-2017, 10:05 AM
Hey dickhead, Patrick McCarran was a US Senator from Nevada from 1933-1954. There is no Senator McCaren and no "McCaren Ferguson Act".

Joke's on you, stooge. Originally Posted by lustylad
Please help bambino in this thread: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2120343

I go to that airport all the time.....the joke is on who said there was no 1945 act.

Next we can move on to the Charlie Manson riddle....Is he or is he not coming to Texas?

Joke's on you, stooge. Originally Posted by lustylad
So you are going to be the grammar police again. Pretty desperate I would say. You make spelling mistakes as much as anyone. I can see how you think those are okay, since most of your post are copy and paste anyway. I found a picture of you Mr. Lyre bird. I think you are of the Albert variety.
Don't fret, MT Jockstrap. Just because you can't spell your own name correctly doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Alex would accept your answer on Jeopardy. Remember - you sound a tad less stupid when you communicate verbally so try to avoid keyboards.