Strangest place you ever had sex on.

Such a wild story!

I was dying from sepsis but horny as hell so before surgery, I had my guts pounded. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Victoria Secret dressing room, haunted house, elevator..
On an inverter table (it turns you upside down and stretches your back).
O a BJ isn't sex! (Bill Clinton) But wife said same thing it isn't sex! LOL
I won't forget that the wife says so also! hehe
The first time I ever fingered a girl was in church.
Some other interesting places, on a blanket next to a busy walking and riding trail, on a beach lounge chair in front of a big resort, hotel balconees, mid day hj and road head stuck in traffic in a car with no tint, costco parking lot in the middle of the day, bj in old navy dressing room while a line of women waited outside.
cop car
in the choir loft/and baptismal pool and the puplit of a small baptist church in east texas
in the choir loft/and baptismal pool and the puplit of a small baptist church in east texas Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now THAT is bold

I guess the strangest place for me would be a public park after hours on one of the tables...dresses are a man's best friend, dogs are overrated lol
Mmmmmm YourHonor...your avatar is awesome...Luv it!

quote----
dresses are a man's best friend, dogs are overrated lol

that oughta be your sig line...lol

a park..hmmm...well I did do a sexy tall firefighter unbder a tree in Bastrop State Park one night bout midnite....while my guy was also doing his wife on the picnic table
On top of a fire tower in Louisiana

Wildcat
Mmmmmm YourHonor...your avatar is awesome...Luv it!

quote----
dresses are a man's best friend, dogs are overrated lol

that oughta be your sig line...lol

a park..hmmm...well I did do a sexy tall firefighter unbder a tree in Bastrop State Park one night bout midnite....while my guy was also doing his wife on the picnic table
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Thank you for noticing, and consider your sig line idea very actionable
cop car Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
Now this one I like
My 97 Camaro SS with the T tops off at 4 in the morning down the county road from the sheriffs office 🤷🏾♂️
Pool table after the club closed, At a club during hours (private club) adult theater in KC can't decide.
Two more ideas for my fellow public sex aficionados to try. High school parking lot in a SUV.
On the beach in the ocean in broad daylight-- in front of countless people! Wasn't far from shore
cop car Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
Did he let you off for "good behavior"?