Had to do it so sue me!

• Vyt
  • 02-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Max, I am bringing enough $1s for the both of us, but only if you help distribute
Yay! I know just where to put them! Lol!

Cheli.... I'm sorry but my best friend is a bbw. I think you don't like them and apparently have been outspoken against them. I would rather have her there and comfortable than someone I don't know. I hope you understand.
In an effort to keep you all informed....

The performer has agreed to stay longer. So she will be here from 2 to 4. She also offered to give lap dances in-between performances. No fee for it as she is covered. Just tips. There will be one performance per hour.

I have also decided to incorporate Twister as we head into the evening!

AND my very beautiful love will be our surprise guest! For those that would like a hint... She is a retired Austin legend! Rocked this world and left her mark! She's excited to come and I'm excited she will be joining! Those that know me know exactly who she is!

Like I said. . . A party to remember!!!
  • Vyt
  • 02-12-2012, 03:03 PM
AND my very beautiful love will be our surprise guest! For those that would like a hint... She is a retired Austin legend! Rocked this world and left her mark! She's excited to come and I'm excited she will be joining! Those that know me know exactly who she is![/COLOR] Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
If it's who I suspect you're talking about... I'll have to clone myself so I can show up twice.
Yes, I'll try to come twice, too.

Yes, I'll try to come twice, too. Originally Posted by NipLover

COME Twice!!!!!!!

HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
I don't see Maxeen denying it. She can't, it's true

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
She can't hear you, dude. That's why she won't respond to you. She put you on ignore pages ago. You don't really think your opinion has any effect on anybody, do you?

Max: I'll chip in $25 just to see the pics that are taken at the party. I'll be absent so I'll have to live vicariously through the attendees.
Cheli.... I'm sorry but my best friend is a bbw. I think you don't like them and apparently have been outspoken against them. I would rather have her there and comfortable than someone I don't know. I hope you understand. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

oh, snap!
She can't hear you, dude. That's why she won't respond to you. She put you on ignore pages ago. You don't really think your opinion has any effect on anybody, do you? Originally Posted by HunterGrace

Toots, I know damn well she can see anything I am posting in this thread. She and I know that she has initiated contact with me.

Hunter, you have not mattered to many for a very long time, accept it, it's ok....

I haven't seen you in awhile. text me when you get a chance

sixx
Mr. Hart - how is that an "oh snap?" I completely understand that if her friend feels like she can't be within 50 Ft of someone who prefers thinner girls than I am not invited. I mean it's not like I am going to walk in with a sign protesting BBWs but it is her party and she can cry if she wants to. No hard feelings here, plenty of providers in my range area.
Cheli, you obviously don't know me well. You will do well to stay out of my threads. If you ever choose to put Missi down again. You are welcome to enjoy your thing but if you EVER put her down in mine again I will quickly put you in your place. Now, I think we understand we are not of like minds and should separate. So please don't ever chime in on my thread again.
Hunter, I am sorry you can't make it! I will have it recorded though. You can still enjoy bits and pieces. I hope all is well doll!
Vyt, you know who it is! I am super happy she wanted to join!
Cheli, you obviously don't know me well. You will do well to stay out of my threads. If you ever choose to put Missi down again. You are welcome to enjoy your thing but if you EVER put her down in mine again I will quickly put you in your place. Now, I think we understand we are not of like minds and should separate. So please don't ever chime in on my thread again. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I understand that you have issues with the guy for previously speaking out, but I'm not sure where you see he put missi down in this thread. He didn't bother responding to your post that he was not invited. missi tried to stir things up with "oh snap!". He merely responded that there is no need, that you and he have differences and he understands that there are reasons why he's not invited. No hard feelings involved. Seems to me that cheli was quite civil in his response to what can be seen as missi trying to stir up drama.
I respect what you're saying but look at The MR Hart reference. I don't take kindly to that. Missi is a well known and respected tv here so that reference was meant very derogatory.

He said I could cry if I wanted to. . . Well take this as crying then. I love my friends. I don't even know him. He said he has plenty of ladies to see, then good luck to him but he won't be meeting them at my party. Missi is shy enough and I won't have someone putting her down. Period.