A suggestion

• WTF
  • 06-07-2011, 03:30 PM
My sarcasm was lost in translation. I was warned about that group a few weeks ago. Originally Posted by Ansley
About that group?

Same group you were sucking up to a couple of months ago when they were taking pot shots at some of your rivals.
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2011, 03:36 PM
i want in... just out of curiousity. if its just about bashing people i will get out anyway. Not interested in that sort of thing. Originally Posted by ninasastri
It is people that bash each other already. It just gives them a chance to vent without getting pointed.

It is not a bad idea if you own this board, it keeps paying members onboard. Smart mangement on their part. IMHO.

I do it for fun and then only with people I like unless someone says something totally crazy and then I make fun like a notherflucker!

Like I said you are to smart!

See that was a shot at all the spiders!
You are making the case to legalize.

Not sure if that is your intent.

You also seem to forget the cost of that little organization called the MOB.

I thought you were a Ron Paul guy?

http://www.seeingred.com/Copy/3.3_diamonds.html Originally Posted by WTF
Legalization will not remove government involvement. It might ameliorate some of Mexico’s ills, but Uncle Sam will still expect his tithe – or more (look at tobacco taxes). Legalization will mean new laws, more regulation and more bureaucrats. And there will still be those who will try to avoid the taxes. Even now, people are getting busted every day for stealing and/or bootlegging cigarettes to avoid taxes; especially since growing and curing tobacco is a rather intensive undertaking – unlike another product I will not mention. The only thing that will change is the nature of the violation. No more charges for possession (changed, perhaps, to open container in a motor vehicle?), but there’s likely to be a corresponding increase in the number of charges for DWI and stamp tax violation. Remember Al Capone? He went to prison over tax issues.

I don't buy bloody diamonds. That is one fuc'd up industry dominated by one player, so there really are no clean diamonds. Originally Posted by WTF
So, does your compassion, in regards to conflict diamonds, arise from remorse for the oppressed and afflicted, or merely from the disdain you have for a successful, capitalist company? I reserve much of my disdain for those selfish Americans whose recreational choices (diamonds or other recreational contraband) cause the deaths of thousands here and abroad.
The one Naomi4u was talking about is one where you can say basically whatever you want as long as you do not disclose personal info. You can tell someone to bug off or fuc off or go shit themself. It actually gets old because some folks do not like each other as opposed to idea's. Therefore they argue about stupid shit that they really would agree with any other person. Originally Posted by WTF

I know I'll never get an invite.......they'd crap their pants in fear before being swept away by the tsunami we call MARSHALL........
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Legalization will not remove government involvement. It might ameliorate some of Mexico’s ills, but Uncle Sam will still expect his tithe – or more (look at tobacco taxes). Legalization will mean new laws, more regulation and more bureaucrats. And there will still be those who will try to avoid the taxes. Even now, people are getting busted every day for stealing and/or bootlegging cigarettes to avoid taxes; especially since growing and curing tobacco is a rather intensive undertaking – unlike another product I will not mention. The only thing that will change is the nature of the violation. No more charges for possession (changed, perhaps, to open container in a motor vehicle?), but there’s likely to be a corresponding increase in the number of charges for DWI and stamp tax violation. Remember Al Capone? He went to prison over tax issues.

Lets see , right now all we are doing is spending money to try and stop folks from doing what they want to do.

How about they actually pay taxes on something they are already doing and we quit spending/wasting money on trying to keep them from doing so.

Yes Al Capone did. Bud or Miller or Coors has not.
Legalize is the true libertarian thing to do.
So, does your compassion, in regards to conflict diamonds, arise from remorse for the oppressed and afflicted, or merely from the disdain you have for a successful, capitalist company? I reserve much of my disdain for those selfish Americans whose recreational choices (diamonds or other recreational contraband) cause the deaths of thousands here and abroad. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

They used slave labor to gain much of that success. My disdain for diamonds....I actually think diamonds and jewelry are stupid and a indication of one's ego.

I have the same disdain for the King or queen of a country. That kinda shit don't impress me much.

Did you know that more people die from driving while tired than from driving while drunk.

You wanna make sure everyone gets enough rest? You want a law for that?

Living a full life can be dangerious, thats the fun in it.

What , do you want the government to protect you from every lil thing?
What exactly does this have to do with anything? Originally Posted by Paradise4me
It was a direct response to Nina, sorry you didn't understand it asshole.
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2011, 04:21 PM
It was a direct response to Nina, sorry you didn't understand it asshole. Originally Posted by pjorourke

PJ, this is the new D&T, we don't call each other names in this refined atmosphere!
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2011, 04:25 PM
I know I'll never get an invite.......they'd crap their pants in fear before being swept away by the tsunami we call MARSHALL........ Originally Posted by Marshall

Marshall is what they call the crap in their pants!

Marshall is what they call the crap in their pants!
Originally Posted by WTF
I do know that you, our board jester, would never go into an uncensored forum with me for all to see what happens.......you'd never get the taste of the force-fed crap sandwich out of your mouth.....
They used slave labor to gain much of that success. My disdain for diamonds....I actually think diamonds and jewelry are stupid and a indication of one's ego.
Originally Posted by WTF
That's pretty much the same argument I was making against users of illegal substances: slave labor, egotistical sense of self entitlement.
About that group?

Same group you were sucking up to a couple of months ago when they were taking pot shots at some of your rivals. Originally Posted by WTF
It was a direct response to Nina, sorry you didn't understand it asshole. Originally Posted by pjorourke
It takes one to know one.
In addition to the various private forums that Ansley and WTF mentioned, there have long been boards like EECIE around the Internet that are private and by invitation only. Some are coed, others are all guys or all gals. Unlike EECIE, they are not commercial ventures out to make a buck from advertising -- rather just a group of friends sharing info/conversation. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I heard about one of these two. Its interesting. are they to google or are they really only to be found with links suggested to friends? Thats an interesting venue in the internet.
That's pretty much the same argument I was making against users of illegal substances: slave labor, egotistical sense of self entitlement. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

there actually was that movie a while ago called "Blood diamond" its very accurate. How did you guys like it (have you seen it)? This is basically one of these first world exploiting third world facts.
It takes one to know one. Originally Posted by Paradise4me
not necessarily. I don`t need to jump from bridge to know it kills, either :-)