Coming Soon:Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely! But First:

And thanks Woody for the suggestion! Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
Now that's the come back line I was expecting Tracy, sort of like the well know line of "You had me at Hello".

You shut me up and I kind of enjoyed it.... ~smile~

Candi, Candi, where are you? Jump in here, but please with out the Pink Fonts, I'm missing your spunk sexy!

LSU verus TAMU, join me........ Sushi at Hello Tokyo!
Awe Woody, hope you're doing well
So did you create a thread with the info that you were collecting?
So fucking serious lately!!! Yes, its time for change! There I said it, now can we get back to picking on Malaya or something else to lighten up the mood??
So fucking serious lately!!! Yes, its time for change! There I said it, now can we get back to picking on Malaya or something else to lighten up the mood?? Originally Posted by mayorcastro
Who?
Who? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Now that's funny!
So...still no thread on the load of information that you were gathering and were going to post for people that didn't want to post?
Haven't posted in quite some time myself.....been doing this thing of ours here since 2002, even moderated myself in 2008 on ASPD. Gotta say this...Whispers is spot on in his first post...unpopular opinions are not tolerated here specially if a Mod feels he/she was rubbed the wrong way.
So...still no thread on the load of information that you were gathering and were going to post for people that didn't want to post? Originally Posted by levi tab

+1 on that.

Or "those rules" other than the ones that are the guidelines that are moderated differently for each section of the site?
and when it starts and people are whining in San Antonio we can refer back to posts like these as to who encourages us!

Like I have been saying Precious. We need you and a few others like you. Talking to ourselve would be no fun

you are so impatient
  • Netx9
  • 01-01-2014, 02:07 AM
and when it starts and people are whining in San Antonio we can refer back to posts like these as to who encourages us!

Like I have been saying Precious. We need you and a few others like you. Talking to ourselve would be no fun

you are so impatient Originally Posted by Whispers
Who encourages you? Me thinks a little goblin on ur shoulder?
Like I have been saying Precious. We need you and a few others like you. Originally Posted by Whispers
Are you referring to yourself as "Me, myself and I"? Because I haven't seen anybody else except you. Otherwise, you don't need me.

Talking to ourselve would be no fun

... Originally Posted by Whispers
As I said, still haven't seen anyone else from the "silent" group chime in. I think those "fat fingers" meant "myself."
Who encourages you? Me thinks a little goblin on ur shoulder? Originally Posted by Netx9
Are you calling RickyRocker a goblin?!

...last time I saw him, he was following this gal around like a little puppy.....the entire evening. It was.....well, one of those heartwarming, Kodak moments.

Im not so sure about all of this.....I just want some pussy....