Oh2 down?

During Site Certificate replacement yes a 404 will appear.
And yes someone targeted their site certificate, again.
So...
Either they will be back, or ... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Pleasantly surprised seeing you over there UC. I will say what a pain in the ass their verification was!
  • Busty
  • 08-19-2023, 01:51 PM
Doc Holiday's Meet & Greet...WHOOPS!!!

GUESS THATS NOT HAPPENING Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
You are correct my love
I heard you got some grade-A sausage even if a website is being resurrected with CPR,life goes on.
Protein is vital for survival.
Don't tease unless you aim to please
Pleasantly surprised seeing you over there UC. I will say what a pain in the ass their verification was! Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
LOL
During Site Certificate replacement yes a 404 will appear.
And yes someone targeted their site certificate, again.
So...
Either they will be back, or ... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That explains it. In the last week my devices didn't want to open OH2 because of the certificate. Good info.
Pleasantly surprised seeing you over there UC. I will say what a pain in the ass their verification was! Originally Posted by Johnnyblaze2015
For some reason I was approved quickly way back whenever.
Perhaps cause several gals sent PMs to CK1942.
For some reason I was approved quickly way back whenever.
Perhaps cause several gals sent PMs to CK1942. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Back when ECCIE went down the first time in spring of 2018, Fancy got me ushered through fairly quickly.
That explains it. In the last week my devices didn't want to open OH2 because of the certificate. Good info. Originally Posted by Vikki Markov
Same here. I thought it was just my connection. Hummmm... well let's hope they are back online soon. I never like to see sites go down especially since we are already so limited with advertising platforms.
It took CK a few weeks to verify me.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-20-2023, 08:06 AM

Absolutely Not

Girl whoever he's speaking of...contact me for current updates.
No need to cold call.

I've never ever. Don't Won't ever COLD CALL Anyone just because a site dies.

I'll keep this part of the game private but I'll say this.

Most ladies including myself have a civilian job and even if not.

Everyone knows all one has to do is go to HEB,Trader Joe's, etc.

Hell may have better faster shenanigans at Fiesta lol

Or walking your dog or cat early morning.

Moral of the story is by now even new folks have plan B, C, D
Most not all Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
question for (the lovely) Italia. suppose you were interested in a gig of the informal economy that pays better than uber acquired in say the sausage department at heb. i imagine you're a fantastic flirt, and while wearing tops and bottoms a few sizes too small (or at least flattering if you're more curvy thick than slim thick), you see a cute guy in bike shorts, so you bend over to examine a sausage to see if it's long enough and thick enough to meet your needs-and wants-which causes your ample cleavage to try to pull a quick and very naughty wardrobe malfunction-level houdini, which causes you to promptly scold your twins with a couple good slaps, and a twipple twist-hey billy shaked-his-spear made up fun words too, so don't knock it-or 2, and the poor fella's mini-me is suddenly standing at attention, giving your chosen sausage an inferiority complex, while he's wondering why the hell he had to wear bike shorts with such a lovely lady happening to be shopping in the sausage department at heb..

finally, we get to my question..

at what point, and how do ya let the gent know there's no free lunch in this world? or, are civie quickies just not a real thing in this day and age, so no explanation needed..

as for me, it's all about the
#hottiesattarget..

as for the cold calls/texts, psa for the ladies on cold texting, if i'm even interested, imma ask for a 20% discount minimum..

off topic, point me if u must UC, but i can tell a chick is into me if she has one hand under her shirt playing with a nipple. the key to continued enjoyment is never follow her there with your eyes, or the spell will suddenly become broken. instead, stay with her eyes and offer her a foot nearby as a token. if she goes all footies on your offering, then yup, fo sho, she likes ya..
I'm logged in now, but I'm skeptical . . .
Lilli how are you women, been a long time since I’ve seen you around! Looking good doll! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Hey, Love!! I'm well. Glad to see you're still here!!
It's back ladies and gentlemen. Have fun! <3
OH2 is Up. Logged in ....Me too ... It is Upppppppppp. How long - ???
It's back ladies and gentlemen. Have fun! <3 Originally Posted by Vikki Markov
Thanks for letting us know! Have fun as well
It's back ladies and gentlemen. Have fun! <3 Originally Posted by Vikki Markov
Yes and without a security warning this time which is good.