"Entertaining Discussions or just blatent attempts atBlackmailing, Bullying and Harassment

Ohh, I didn't know that! I assumed that once a review was moved to coed under the current rules that the review wasn't attached to their profile. Can a Mod verify this process I ask because I can't recall ever seeing a ncns review attached to a profile before.

Personally I like to think I am more than flexible and allow for ample communication, but at some point I owe it to the other members to let my experience be heard. Originally Posted by Bob McV
As I understand it from way up the food chair... if a session is set and you show up you can write a review. Even if NOTHING happens! There was a hobbyist who was reviewing ladies and he showed up but walked and had four reviews that were attached to the providers. Let me see if I can supply a link...

Here you go...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=498478

Check out post #8 where MoneyManMatt even questions the review but there it is in living color. So now if all the guys would just write a review when this happens.... well the rest is history. never mind that hearsay BULLSHIT!

Let's let the Admin or Mods chime in shall we?
As I understand it from way up the food chair... if a session is set and you show up you can write a review. Even if NOTHING happens! There was a hobbyist who was reviewing ladies and he showed up but walked and had four reviews that were attached to the providers. Let me see if I can supply a link...

Here you go...

Check out post #8 where MoneyManMatt even questions the review but there it is in living color. So now if all the guys would just write a review when this happens.... well the rest is history. never mind that hearsay BULLSHIT!

Let's let the Admin or Mods chime in shall we? Originally Posted by Still Looking
but that wasn't a NCNS that was an umm showed up and left. (SUAL?)they met exchanged money, and he left. From my understanding that should be a standing review.

What I would like to see are the NCNS reviews where guys are left twiddling their thumbs in the parking lot or worse yet watch the girl walk in and then get the txt saying you were outbid, (or their grandmother died however it gets phrased these days) get attached to their profile.
but that wasn't a NCNS that was an umm showed up and left. (SUAL?)they met exchanged money, and he left. From my understanding that should be a standing review.

What I would like to see are the NCNS reviews where guys are left twiddling their thumbs in the parking lot or worse yet watch the girl walk in and then get the txt saying you were outbid, (or their grandmother died however it gets phrased these days) get attached to their profile. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Yes one could throw down a dollar and leave... but the ruling was if a session is scheduled and you go it's game on. The fact that the hooker is a loser and doesn't show, that is not an issue. Let me summons the gods...for a ruling.
Ohh, I didn't know that! I assumed that once a review was moved to coed under the current rules that the review wasn't attached to their profile. Can a Mod verify this process I ask because I can't recall ever seeing a ncns review attached to a profile before. Originally Posted by Bob McV
NCNS "Reviews" are moved to coed. By the very nature of the beast, there was no session to review. There certainly is an experience to share but not a session, which makes it a threAD. Moving them to coed then gives the lady the opportunity to respond, which she cannot do if it were to stay in the review forum. The OP gets no PA credit of course, but the information is still available. And the now-thread does not get linked to the ladies profile.

You assumed correctly. To discover old NCNSs one must search for them on co-ed. Originally Posted by Centaur
We have a nifty search function on the site to go looking for info like this. Try it, the link is at the top of every single page of the entire website. http://www.eccie.net/search.php

Here you go...

Let's let the Admin or Mods chime in shall we? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Not quite. It ceases to be a NCNS, and becomes a review, at the point of a face-to-face meeting and/or money changes hands. SL, we had to clarify the exchange of cash part of that a while back, when a hobbyist sent the lady a deposit for a session, but she flaked and then NCNS'd him. We granted review status to that one, but no PA credit, as no activities took place. In the above referenced review, it is correct in the review forums as it met either of the criteria, both in that particular case.
We have a nifty search function on the site to go looking for info like this. Try it, the link is at the top of every single page of the entire website. http://www.eccie.net/search.php Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yup. Can't imagine how else anyone could possibly excavate subsumed NCNS threads from anything over a few days old. Do people really try to browse for old threads?
As for NCNS...if it is in fact a true no reply/no reason NCNS, well this is the lowest form of provider IMHO and we should unite against this sort of behavior. Sign me up!! Originally Posted by PandaBear

Swear him in Toyz...... You do have some sort of oath prepared I assume?
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 10:10 PM

As for NCNS...if it is in fact a true no reply/no reason NCNS, well this is the lowest form of provider IMHO and we should unite against this sort of behavior. Sign me up!! Originally Posted by PandaBear
Panda, put one paw on your furry cock and the other on the bible & repeat after me:

"I {state your name} do solemnly swear to uphold the tradition of Mongers Against NSNC...I will call out any incidents of Hoogar Absenteeism when I see it...I will never see a Hoogar who has multiple incidents of disappearance after agreement...I will support my fellow "Johns" when raving bands of White Knights descend upon them when they call out a missing Hoogar...I will wear my EFN NCNS TShirt with pride at all sanctioned Monger events...I take this pledge freely and of my own will, I am of relatively sound mind & am not currently on any hallucinogens....

I will shout from the rooftops whenever I see incidents of Hoogar malpractice, constantly alert for Hoogar Flakes...

I will always put Bros before Hos....except during the monthly Salmon Run at which time its every John for himself.
Amen...
Amen brother. So is there a secret handshake I learn now?

Granted, but it's obvious from context that she really meant he-said/she-said. While I'm all for semantic precision, the intended meaning was unambiguous. Originally Posted by Centaur
I heard a lawyer refer to it as a swearing contest. In front of the judge, its who has the most credibility.

NCNS "Reviews" are moved to coed. By the very nature of the beast, there was no session to review. There certainly is an experience to share but not a session, which makes it a threAD. Moving them to coed then gives the lady the opportunity to respond, which she cannot do if it were to stay in the review forum. The OP gets no PA credit of course, but the information is still available. And the now-thread does not get linked to the ladies profile.

We have a nifty search function on the site to go looking for info like this. Try it, the link is at the top of every single page of the entire website. http://www.eccie.net/search.php

Not quite. It ceases to be a NCNS, and becomes a review, at the point of a face-to-face meeting and/or money changes hands. SL, we had to clarify the exchange of cash part of that a while back, when a hobbyist sent the lady a deposit for a session, but she flaked and then NCNS'd him. We granted review status to that one, but no PA credit, as no activities took place. In the above referenced review, it is correct in the review forums as it met either of the criteria, both in that particular case. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thank you sir I stand corrected. So a dollar buys the review!
Hey must be da money!

• ztonk
  • 08-26-2014, 04:09 PM
Why do Mods feel this is an appropriate place for sexually frustrated Johns to air their dirty laundry with Provider Members? Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Um.... for the same reason we let financially frustrated hookers air their dirty laundry with hobbyists?

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 08-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Amen brother. So is there a secret handshake I learn now?

Originally Posted by PandaBear
Yes...its called "Grip it and rip it"...

The next time you have an urge to call up a hoogar with a record of screwing over johns or considers them beneath her, just grab your PandaPrick in either hand and whip it...whip it good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIEVqFB4WUo
(staff edit; youtube tagging removed since video doesn't play; ztonk)
Um.... for the same reason we let financially frustrated hookers air their dirty laundry with hobbyists?

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
DAMN that's a good one thanks Z. I'm writing that down!