You can only choose 1: Smart or Pretty? Which 1?

First to lose it.. loses it? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
What happens with a simultaneous O? Overtime?
I am going with pretty and this is why. Most smart women I know are alpha females. I’m decently smart.. I don’t want every conversation to turn into an intelligence battle Originally Posted by nh2525
Good point sir! I can relate with the 'alpha female' personality as that's me in most every aspect of my life. I think I have perfected a system to keep me in check!

What? Oh I'm not telling! That would give YOU the system to keep me in check!

#pass #nextplease

>kisses<
What happens with a simultaneous O? Overtime? Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
I'll take overtime! Heck Yeah, bring it.
I choose smart. Pretty is fun to look at, but it can get really old if there's nothing upstairs. Wit, intelligence and personality goes a long way toward attraction.
(My $.02)
[QUOTE=Hellion437;1060620472]I choose smart. Pretty is fun to look at, but it can get really old if there's nothing upstairs. Wit, intelligence and personality goes a long way toward attraction.
(My $.02)[/QUOTE

I concur sir. Well put
Ladies, I'm not sure if any of you have ever struggled with or have had to deal with the mindset that pretty girls aren't smart. Such a ridiculous myth but I am curious....

If this actually WAS true & you could choose, what would be your choice?

Personally, I think smart. 2 reasons:

A) Smart is it's own kind of sexy.. you can alter your appearance, but stupid is forever.

B) You can be reasonably unattractive or have unattractive features, but if you know who you are, and OWN it you can overshadow your flaws maybe??
Confidence is key, so embrace your imperfections and do YOU!

Guys? Any thoughts on preference? Provider or otherwise? Originally Posted by BriannaJordan
Always go with the red head, both of both worlds plus they usually burn a little hotter. IJS.
Always go with the red head, both of both worlds plus they usually burn a little hotter. IJS. Originally Posted by golforfish
This is a working theory I can fully stand behind!

Well done sir
Always go with the red head, both of both worlds plus they usually burn a little hotter. IJS. Originally Posted by golforfish
+1
Looks may bring them in, put personality goes a long ways towards getting them to return.
pretty + smart = sexy
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2018, 05:58 PM
I choose smart. Pretty is fun to look at, but it can get really old if there's nothing upstairs. Wit, intelligence and personality goes a long way toward attraction.
(My $.02) Originally Posted by Hellion437
You there to talk and pick her brain? I'm there to get sucked and fucked only.....
Smart vs pretty as a decision criteria for sex/hobby? I would lean towards pretty as long as she has a healthy self-esteem and a good attitude. I've had equally good sex with a woman with a 120+ IQ (who was extremely hot) as I did with a woman with a room temperature IQ.

Just because a woman is "smart" to use your words does not mean she can fuck any better. She might be more witty and expressive but she may be lacking warmth and willingness to satisfy a man. In the end my desire and hence my decision to take a second look at her was not hinged on the assumption of intelligence. Now if she is both pretty and smart then she's a keeper as long as she's not bitchy
You there to talk and pick her brain? I'm there to get sucked and fucked only..... Originally Posted by BLM69
You'd be shocked at how many guys really enjoy intelligent conversation and witty banter. On top of that, I'm a college sports fiend. Guys generally come to see me first because of my boobs, but all comment on the brainy part.

I like the fact that about 50% of my dates are for lunch or dinner, or travel. But to each their own!
(My $.02) Originally Posted by Hellion437
I think I love you.
One of the most annoying things in the world to me is something the OP touched on...that people assume you're not smart if you are pretty. And by smart, I mean all sorts of smart, not just formal education.

Like others said - pretty fades and stupid is forever.