What "Clicking" Tips Do You Have?

^ Maybe so...
Sorry I didn't realize this thread was about Ansley. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Yeah, that happens alot......a few of us girls will be chit-chattin' and flirtin' and getting all kinds of wonderful attention from all the guys and then BAM! Here comes Ms Ansley and the fellas just seem to lose all interest in whatever else is goin' on.........Damn you Ansley....why do you have to be so ladylike, pleasant and sweet? Not to mention so easy on the eyes? A role model for all.....

Hello, PJ, been a while.........

Ans, sorry I did'nt return you call today. Got busy and it just slipped my mind.........
Lmbo... Ok?

Yeah, that happens alot......a few of us girls will be chit-chattin' and flirtin' and getting all kinds of wonderful attention from all the guys and then BAM! Here comes Ms Ansley and the fellas just seem to lose all interest in whatever else is goin' on.........Damn you Ansley....why do you have to be so ladylike, pleasant and sweet? Not to mention so easy on the eyes? A role model for all.....

Hello, PJ, been a while.........

Ans, sorry I did'nt return you call today. Got busy and it just slipped my mind......... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
You got that right! I just love the attention. But not really.

I enjoyed talking to you today, you are just as funny on the phone. We'll have to meet when I visit Dallas again.
To: SR Only, Marcus Aurelius

This thread has gotten waaaay off track. Please close it.
I think this is all, somehow, charlestudor2005's fault Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Lmao!!....poor Charlie!
Sorry Charles. My apologies. Sorry Ansley. I shouldn't have been a smart ass.
Everyone gives me a hard time about my thick southern drawl..... I always enjoy speaking with you Ansley......
I think you are little late. Originally Posted by Ansley
Hey beautiful:

I didn't think it was ever too late for popcorn and a good single malt scotch
Closed thread as per the OP's request.