Just in Time, Monica Lewinsky Speaks Up

All of these lib-Statists jumping to Clinton's defense are funny. Most lib-Statists say they want to empower women, protect them from undue harassment, make the world safe so they can realize their potential, yadda, yadda, yadda . . .

But when it comes to a clear case of abuse of power, that is, a dumb kid infatuated with a man of immense power, all they can do is make fun of her. Clinton could have acted like an adult, like a leader, but he didn't. He acted like the spoiled little man that he is.

Monica's life was ruined by this sad excuse for a man. He didn't even "man up" about it. What a worthless jerk.

I hope Monica finds some peace and happiness. The punishment she suffered far outweighed her mistake. She can thank the Clinton "Personal Destruction" for that.

All you lib-Statists who support and defend Clinton need to STFU whenever the topic turns to women's rights. You have nothing meaningful to say.
That's not true, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or Odumbo, Pelosi, Hildabeast and Reid would have been impeached and/or barred from practicing law.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There are ones on each side blind to your party Hankering. You are just a hater dick breath.
All of these lib-Statists jumping to Clinton's defense are funny. Most lib-Statists say they want to empower women, protect them from undue harassment, make the world safe so they can realize their potential, yadda, yadda, yadda . . .

But when it comes to a clear case of abuse of power, that is, a dumb kid infatuated with a man of immense power, all they can do is make fun of her. Clinton could have acted like an adult, like a leader, but he didn't. He acted like the spoiled little man that he is.

Monica's life was ruined by this sad excuse for a man. He didn't even "man up" about it. What a worthless jerk.

I hope Monica finds some peace and happiness. The punishment she suffered far outweighed her mistake. She can thank the Clinton "Personal Destruction" for that.

All you lib-Statists who support and defend Clinton need to STFU whenever the topic turns to women's rights. You have nothing meaningful to say. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

It is funny the ones damning Slick Willie that have tried ore succeeded in fucking a woman . Unless they are gay.

All you lib-Statists who support and defend Clinton need to STFU whenever the topic turns to women's rights. You have nothing meaningful to say. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well said. It boggles the mind to think how Bill Clinton's fan club will defend him under any circumstance, any time.

I think what would have been one of the telling moments in our history would have been if Monica's father would have walked right up to Bill Clinton and put a fist to his face.
No bull shit jackie you would have fucked her also given the chance...LOL
Only lib-retarded morons like you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, think it's funny that the chief law enforcement officer in the nation willfully lies while under oath. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I guess that would depend on what the lie is.

I think it's funny at what an outrage the Clinton lie still is for some people.

FYI, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, neither of those quotes were from wiki, you lib-retarded moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Congrats IB.

You're lazy ass has now proven that you don't always have to rely on Wiki.

Good job.

order is fucked up...

The Original Ozombies
Could you waste any more space Slobbrin?

Could you waste any more space Slobbrin?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Shit Eater you are disgusting, to say the least...

It is funny the ones damning Slick Willie that have tried ore succeeded in fucking a woman . Unless they are gay. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You realize that sentence makes NO sense. Right? Nope, I guess you don't. Next time, have a grown up post for you, LittleEva.
No bull shit jackie you would have fucked her also given the chance...LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not if I were the CEO of the "company" for which she worked. Period.

His "serial" sexual harassment (as defined by the EEOC) followed him to D.C.

The "want-a-be" President stood by in Arkansas and did nothing about it. In fact she made a deal with him on the way there to maintain their marriage to facilitate his success in winning office, ... what was her motivation? What was the "quid-pro-quo"?

Grandma Hillarious, .....

... the champion of all free women (except little school girls in Africa!).

She can't blame on the "hussy" who enticed Bill to drop his pants ..

... because she has already blamed it on a "Great Right Conspiracy"!
You realize that sentence makes NO sense. Right? Nope, I guess you don't. Next time, have a grown up post for you, LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Since he doesn't know .... No, he doesn't realize it.
You realize that sentence makes NO sense. Right? Nope, I guess you don't. Next time, have a grown up post for you, LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Guess you have paid for pussy all your life 'eh dull knife.
Not if I were the CEO of the "company" for which she worked. Period.

His "serial" sexual harassment (as defined by the EEOC) followed him to D.C.

The "want-a-be" President stood by in Arkansas and did nothing about it. In fact she made a deal with him on the way there to maintain their marriage to facilitate his success in winning office, ... what was her motivation? What was the "quid-pro-quo"?

Grandma Hillarious, .....

... the champion of all free women (except little school girls in Africa!).

She can't blame on the "hussy" who enticed Bill to drop his pants ..

... because she has already blamed it on a "Great Right Conspiracy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

When did you change your handle to Jackie? Or do you have two accounts? Would you have fucked her given the chance?