What is our Advertisng Policy?

Yep.

Thank you so much Marcus! That just made my day!
Kisses.
I have already researched any of the girls posting here in D&T that I find interesting, due to the presence they exhibit when posting here!

There are already sufficient forums available for advertising, to dissuade further blatant, separate advertising, here! Signature Lines and Showcase Under-Headers leave plenty room for more subliminal means of letting us know where & when you are available!

Trust Me.... If you're my type.... I notice!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
I think Mr. Giz is right. Well I know he is right for his purposes; I meant I think he is right in general. There are tons of lurkers, and plenty of the gentlemen that contact me because I caught their attention in one of my posts. I advertise here and on another advertising only site, but I think a lady’s prose sell her much more than any advertisement. I think it works because in our posts the world sees our demeanor, debate skills, humor and much, much more than our ads and even our website can ever convey.

Further, it is a two way street. Some gentlemen’s posts really catch my eye. If they really interest me, I contact them. Not with a sales pitch, but as a genuine interest. It’s the same as giving my business card to someone that interests me in “the world”.
I know who I want to see. I just want to know when they are coming to my town.
And so far, most you gals don't know how to spell Ohio.
MA,
I was born in Ohio, so I know it is ''round on both sides and high in the middle.''
LOL.
And so far, most you gals don't know how to spell Ohio. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
That surprises me. I used to spend a lot of time up North & it seemed that Ohio, among other States, was a regular tour stop for many. Just a casual look at say Eros & half the ads would be "Visiting."

I would think it would be a profitable place to spend a couple of days, even though it is cold and the non-work options are fewer.
Look at Eros and you will see that the visiting girls have upped their rates (again) and well that's all I'll say for now.