New Obamacare Prices - Hot off the Press - Liberals Lied about reducing costs

That is because he gets his temperature taken with a dick up his ass!

You're truly one ignorant mutha fucka, CBJ7, if you don't know that doctors have administrative staff check out policy info before they see patients.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
horseshit ... computers don't give a shit where the policy came from

careful mother fucker, my daughter processed medical insurance claims for insurance companies for almost 5 years Originally Posted by CJ7
If she didn't know how to find out what policy an individual carried before their arrival after 5 years in the biz, maybe you shouldn't be announcing that in public, ijs.
The insurance companies sent the doctors memorandums informing the doctors that if those doctors see patients insured by those companies in the state exchange, those doctors WILL receive payments at a rate that is 30% to 40% lower than what they are currently receiving, CBJ7. Are you a fucking illiterate, lib-retarded jackass, CBJ7? The insurance companies told the doctors they will not receive the same rate of compensation -- it WILL BE lower! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Link to that asshole. I work with a lot of doctors across the spectrum of specialties. And I'm calling bullshit on that.

Which insurance companies in which states? Which specialties or subspecialties? Which state exchanges... What level?

I'd love to see that letter from "the insurance companies."

You're a fucking liar... An unabashed shameless liar.
horseshit ... computers don't give a shit where the policy came from

careful mother fucker, my daughter processed medical insurance claims for insurance companies for almost 5 years Originally Posted by CJ7
You are one ignorant motha fucka CJ7. The computer bases its invoice on what the insurance policy pays per coded procedure - hence it gives a shit where the policy came from because different motha fucka's pay different amounts, mother fucker. You have the intelligence of a dead goat that gives blow jobs to liberals with bad hygiene! You have yellow stained rotting teeth from kissing that goat.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 08:49 PM
The insurance companies sent the doctors memorandums informing the doctors that if those doctors see patients insured by those companies in the state exchange, those doctors WILL receive payments at a rate that is 30% to 40% lower than what they are currently receiving, CBJ7. Are you a fucking illiterate, lib-retarded jackass, CBJ7? The insurance companies told the doctors they will not receive the same rate of compensation -- it WILL BE lower! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

theres a network of doctors that cater to all specific plans, gold, silver, bronze ... this network accepts your insurance policy regardless ... they are committed to accept"Obamacare Insurance"

you fucking moron you
theres a network of doctors that cater to all specific plans, gold, silver, bronze ... this network accepts your insurance policy regardless ... they are committed to accept"Obamacare Insurance"

you fucking moron you Originally Posted by CJ7
Didn't read the article, did you, CBJ7. It went on to say: "Six years later, nearly one half of primary care practices in the state were still closed to new patients, according to a 2012 physician survey by the Massachusetts Medical Society."

You're the moron, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Didn't read the article, did you, CBJ7. It went on to say: "Six years later, nearly one half of primary care practices in the state were still closed to new patients, according to a 2012 physician survey by the Massachusetts Medical Society."

You're the moron, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

and that has to do with doctors accepting gold silver bronze plans HOW
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 09:00 PM
If she didn't know how to find out what policy an individual carried before their arrival after 5 years in the biz, maybe you shouldn't be announcing that in public, ijs. Originally Posted by nwarounder

irrelevant
and that has to do with doctors accepting gold silver bronze plans HOW Originally Posted by CJ7
and that has to do with doctors NOT accepting gold silver bronze plans HOW
You are one ignorant motha fucka CJ7. The computer bases its invoice on what the insurance policy pays per coded procedure - hence it gives a shit where the policy came from because different motha fucka's pay different amounts, mother fucker. You have the intelligence of a dead goat that gives blow jobs to liberals with bad hygiene! You have yellow stained rotting teeth from kissing that goat. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
that's brilliant.

when's your plane tough guys?
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 09:06 PM
and that has to do with doctors NOT accepting gold silver bronze plans HOW Originally Posted by I B Hankering

neither have a thing to do with providers in networks taking care of the insured in their network

gawd you're a dumbass
neither have a thing to do with providers in networks taking care of the insured in their network

gawd you're a dumbass Originally Posted by CJ7
Doctors can and do quit caring for patients based on the insurance they carry, CBJ7. You're the dumbass for denying that fact, CBJ7.
The doctors can drop a network. More often than not over the years, doctors have been "deselected" by managed care plans, for reasons including approving treatments, tests and medications that were costly.

of course I'm sure you knew that Corpy.
Nobody has an Obamacare policy yet, but you can Google "doctors won't see patients with Medicaid" if you wish to educate yourself. And, no I'm not a doctor, I'm the one who tells the doctors we employ who they will, and who they will not see. Originally Posted by nwarounder
At least a Medicaid person is insured and does not have to sneak into some hospital's emergency room when they get sick. The current system has left 15% of our citizens with no health insurance. We are talking about 30 plus million with no health insurance. Tens of millions of people will be insured because of the ACA. No matter how you slice it, being insured is better than being uninsured. Someone with an Obamacare policy will be able to get treated somewhere.