Best Cheese Burgers

The Coppell Deli and sister restaurant "Deliman" also in Coppell make outstanding bacon cheeseburgers.
+1 for Griffs, on military pkwy, right between dallas and mesquite
I can't believe none of the Fort Wrth guys said Fred's or Rodeo Goat.
Can't believe no one has yet mentioned Goff's on Preston across from SMU......my favorite. Family owned and been around for years.
Gordon Ramsay's Burgrz in las vegas. Farm burger, great wings, curry ketcup..yum.
Is it wrong to say Whataburger
Is it wrong to say Whataburger Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Its never wrong to say Whataburger is the best. Whataburger beats a lot of gourmet burgers in the area. The reason I moved here from Arkie land was not for a better job, better income, nor being closer to see the Rangers. The reason I moved to DFW was for WHATABURGER!!!
2015-10-30-23-17-32--1636623506.jpeg
Its never wrong to say Whataburger is the best. Whataburger beats a lot of gourmet burgers in the area. The reason I moved here from Arkie land was not for a better job, better income, nor being closer to see the Rangers. The reason I moved to DFW was for WHATABURGER!!!
Attachment 468728 Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Gosh that looks good
I started to read every post but there are too many, I got to this thread too late.

Sorry if these are duplicates.

Whiskey Cake - Parker and the Dallas North Tollway
Griff's in Garland, Jupiter and Buckingham
Snuffers on Greenville Ave - they are served medium rare unless you ask for it to be cooked another way. Don't forget the cheddar fries
Attachment 468728 Originally Posted by Tx Noob

I like their Patty Melt on Texas Toast- delish!
The A1 thick and hearty is my poison. With onion rings and big rootbeer
Whataburger is awesome....everytime I tour down south,I hit the first Whataburger I see........last tour I ate there 8 times withen the tour!
I love a great big cheese burger. So who has the best cheese burgers in Dallas. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

Varsity Grill
Burger Bueno on Coit & 635
Del's Charcoal Burger in Richardson
JG's on Greenville is good too.
Im surprised no one mentioned Twisted Root. They're not THE best but pretty dang good. Kinda pricey though.

I tried a buffalo burger there one day with chili, cheese, and guacamole. It was AWESOME. They have some interesting game meat sometimes but I'm not that adventurous (think kangaroo & ostrich lol)