Now we are in Uganda

• WTF
  • 10-19-2011, 09:04 PM
So... in other words.... FUCK Uganda!!
Originally Posted by MrGiz
Hey, I felt like that about Iraq, you really think I care about Uganda?

I sure do not wish evil on them and if we can help them, fine but last I checked, people in this country are bitching about taxes and the country going broke.

You know the drill, put the air mask on yourself first before helping your seatmate with theirs....
  • MrGiz
  • 10-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Hey, I felt like that about Iraq, you really think I care about Uganda?

I sure do not wish evil on them and if we can help them, fine but last I checked, people in this country are bitching about taxes and the country going broke.

You know the drill, put the air mask on yourself first before helping your seatmate with theirs.... Originally Posted by WTF
Gotta give you credit for that response

Just thought, at least a few of you bleeding libs would shed a tear or two for the poor, under-priviliged Ugandans.... especially after seeing your hero, BHO step up to the plate!

... nevermind.... next?
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Good luck with talking any sense with LexusLover!
Good luck with talking any sense with LexusLover! Originally Posted by WTF
I daily listen to people who make sense and know what they are talking about.

That excludes you and "Giz." And if I were you I would expend my energy on trying to impress someone that is empty-headed enough (or dependent on you enough) to buy your bullshit.

But, as we both know, I am not you.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2011, 07:19 AM
I daily listen to people who make sense and know what they are talking about.

That excludes you and "Giz." And if I were you I would expend my energy on trying to impress someone that is empty-headed enough (or dependent on you enough) to buy your bullshit.

But, as we both know, I am not you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
For not listening to me and Giz, you sure reply a bunch to our posts.

For not listening to me and Giz, you sure reply a bunch to our posts. Originally Posted by WTF
You confuse "listening" with "hearing"....