Managed Vs. Independent

Wow! Lubeman must have really f*$#&ed up with Jasmine! Although I do think it's a bit petty when girls find out you have seen someone that they don't like or agree with, or have some sort of squabble with, and decide they don't want to see you. I just don't get that mentality! It's business...nothing personal! And yes..I'm sure there are lots of guys that have seen women who are managed and never new it. If the pimp is never in sight, or a phone call or text is never made after the guy arrives, they would never know unless they see a specific tattoo or it comes out in discussion (which almost never happens). I saw someone a couple of years ago a couple of different times and thought she was one of the sweetest ladies I had ever seen. Later, guys on this board informed me she was "managed" and the guy was a total dick! I had NO IDEA she was pimped! From what I've been told, she still is. And just a couple of weeks ago, I reached out to a provider thinking I would like to see her. We couldn't because she gave me just too short notice to work it into my schedule and topped off the response with a "Besides..I wouldn't see you anyway, because anyone that has seen XYZ is just gross"! I find that kind of response from other girls baffling. What am I missing here ladies and gents?
Jasmine is talking about Kayden and Ellie. Lot of the guys who have reviewed jasmine have seen pimped girls.
Wow! Lubeman must have really f*$#&ed up with Jasmine! Although I do think it's a bit petty when girls find out you have seen someone that they don't like or agree with, or have some sort of squabble with, and decide they don't want to see you. I just don't get that mentality! It's business...nothing personal! And yes..I'm sure there are lots of guys that have seen women who are managed and never new it. If the pimp is never in sight, or a phone call or text is never made after the guy arrives, they would never know unless they see a specific tattoo or it comes out in discussion (which almost never happens). I saw someone a couple of years ago a couple of different times and thought she was one of the sweetest ladies I had ever seen. Later, guys on this board informed me she was "managed" and the guy was a total dick! I had NO IDEA she was pimped! From what I've been told, she still is. And just a couple of weeks ago, I reached out to a provider thinking I would like to see her. We couldn't because she gave me just too short notice to work it into my schedule and topped off the response with a "Besides..I wouldn't see you anyway, because anyone that has seen XYZ is just gross"! I find that kind of response from other girls baffling. What am I missing here ladies and gents? Originally Posted by bigkansas1
What baffles me is ladies who have issues with another for no apparent reason 😉 See who you want, we're using protection anyway beyond that it's not at my door causing issues I don't care who you have seen before so I'm not sure what you're missing 😂"What am I missing here ladies and gents?"
I think this thread has run its course...IMHO...
What baffles me is ladies who have issues with another for no apparent reason 😉 See who you want, we're using protection anyway beyond that it's not at my door causing issues I don't care who you have seen before so I'm not sure what you're missing 😂"What am I missing here ladies and gents?" Originally Posted by yourdesire
Well said YD . Maybe she’s jealous of the two I mentioned.
well i could NEVER be managed
wild hearts cant be tamed lol

i think its up to your personal choice to see who you wanna see... and managed or not,ya gotta deal with any issues of either choice!
well i could NEVER be managed
wild hearts cant be tamed lol

i think its up to your personal choice to see who you wanna see... and managed or not,ya gotta deal with any issues of either choice! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well said also Dallas. But my problem is a person beating around the bush by starting a 10 day thread. Come out and say what women or gentlemen you have a problem with. Pm them or text them and get it over with.
Jasmine is talking about Kayden and Ellie. Lot of the guys who have reviewed jasmine have seen pimped girls. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Some of them do not know it at the time.
Wow! Lubeman must have really f*$#&ed up with Jasmine! Although I do think it's a bit petty when girls find out you have seen someone that they don't like or agree with, or have some sort of squabble with, and decide they don't want to see you. I just don't get that mentality! It's business...nothing personal! And yes..I'm sure there are lots of guys that have seen women who are managed and never new it. If the pimp is never in sight, or a phone call or text is never made after the guy arrives, they would never know unless they see a specific tattoo or it comes out in discussion (which almost never happens). I saw someone a couple of years ago a couple of different times and thought she was one of the sweetest ladies I had ever seen. Later, guys on this board informed me she was "managed" and the guy was a total dick! I had NO IDEA she was pimped! From what I've been told, she still is. And just a couple of weeks ago, I reached out to a provider thinking I would like to see her. We couldn't because she gave me just too short notice to work it into my schedule and topped off the response with a "Besides..I wouldn't see you anyway, because anyone that has seen XYZ is just gross"! I find that kind of response from other girls baffling. What am I missing here ladies and gents? Originally Posted by bigkansas1

Welcome to the world of trying to understand women.

Baffling? True, but a common occurrence.
JR just thinks everyone is pimped cause he got duped a few years ago. Originally Posted by Gemma34

+1

Yes, it was indeed a quick 180.. She went from being his nirvana to all of a sudden having a number of flaws. The duping was self inflicted imo.
Jasmine is talking about Kayden and Ellie. Lot of the guys who have reviewed jasmine have seen pimped girls. Originally Posted by Lubeman
This thread was all about them?... ohhh damn.
And their two legged potted plant that used to hang in hotel lobbies till he was run off.
This thread was all about them?... ohhh damn. Originally Posted by Gemma34
That’s the way I take it although it took jasmine 10 days to carry it on. Lol
  • Emmie
  • 09-12-2020, 10:05 AM
Couldn't have said it better YD!!
What baffles me is ladies who have issues with another for no apparent reason 😉 See who you want, we're using protection anyway beyond that it's not at my door causing issues I don't care who you have seen before so I'm not sure what you're missing 😂"What am I missing here ladies and gents?" Originally Posted by yourdesire
Well said also Dallas. But my problem is... Originally Posted by Lubeman
Seriously, Lubeman?!?