The Clintons on welfare...

• DSK
  • 04-27-2015, 10:07 PM
I think it's time to take the Harry Reid approach...

The allegations are out there. Let the Clintons prove they didn't.
Having to refile 5 years of income tax returns is not a very good start.

This country and the world are tired of being slimed by the Clinton crime family. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Restating income tax returns for a large organization is not evidence of wrong doing.
Restating income tax returns for a large organization is not evidence of wrong doing. Originally Posted by DSK
In this case, it is.
shit guys, is it Monday already?

wonder what Clinton scandal will surface this week?

I wonder how you fellas is holding up!
This may rank as the dumbest post of all times.

Baby Killer starts by saying that this is the guy who wrote the Clinton book. The first link goes to nothing and the second link is all about Rush Limbaugh. They don't even mention the name of Peter Schweizer. This source is a radical left website that claims Schweizer's book has been debunked though they never mention him by name or make a case about what was debunked. This is the lamest thing Baby Killer has ever tried. It even tops the Nancy Reagan hoax.

Who is Peter Schweizer? He is a writer, researcher, and political scientist. He has a Master's degree from Oxford and a BA from George Washington University. He has been reviewed favorably by the New York Times, referenced favorably by 60 Minutes...twice (they used his work as the basis of a segment), and his latest work, Clinton Cash, was referred to by the New York Times in the following way "...Schweizer mainly wrote the book in the voice of a neutral journalist, and provided meticulous documentation of its sources"

I just have to add that if Schweizer is such a liar or some nut then the Clintons have nothing to worry about....unless he is not, then they have a lot to worry about. Sure act like they're worried though.