America Is Not For Black People

America is great for black people. Can they not work and get free money in Africa? No. Blacks in Africa are still living in huts, hunting and gathering, running from lions and wearing loincloth. No air conditioned public housing. No fried chicken or sugary drinks. No MTV OR Bet. NoNE of mean Ole whiteys medicine. No cars with spinning rimmz.
Holder and the DOJ will be there soon enough.

What a relief that is...

He'll have the BLM goon squads there soon enough to calm things down...Right?
America is great for black people. Can they not work and get free money in Africa? No. Blacks in Africa are still living in huts, hunting and gathering, running from lions and wearing loincloth. No air conditioned public housing. No fried chicken or sugary drinks. No MTV OR Bet. NoNE of mean Ole whiteys medicine. No cars with spinning rimmz. Originally Posted by Nick Gers
Spinning rims are cool, you gotta admit that was a great innovation.
Obsms is about to send billions to Africa to get GE to build infrastructure, so your premise, though well intentioned, is incorrect.
Spinning rims are cool, you gotta admit that was a great innovation.
Obsms is about to send billions to Africa to get GE to build infrastructure, so your premise, though well intentioned, is incorrect. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You think that's going to transform Africa?

Dipshit.
You think that's going to transform Africa?

Dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What would you suggest as an alternative?
I know a way to change Africa for the better. Get rid of all the people.
I know a way to change Africa for the better. Get rid of all the people. Originally Posted by Nick Gers
Send them to Yssup Ryder's house, especially the gay ones
He tells me he loves sucking cock - though I wish he would quit IM'ing me about it
Assup can pay for all of them too.

Assup where's my drink boy?
Americans free'd the blacks from Slavery. Im not racist but most of the racism in the country towards blacks is brought on by blacks. I have several black friends that never have an issue with anyone. Its not there color, its how they were raised.
I know a way to change Africa for the better. Get rid of all the people. Originally Posted by Nick Gers
Speaking of Africans, have you seen Tiana lately?