Soft or Hard?

hehe

ps glad to see I'm not the only insomniac
hehe

ps glad to see I'm not the only insomniac Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Show case top right picture belongs in Legs & Feet thread! VERY NICE!
Thanks, I tried but it didn't upload for some reason
Shaved head with a fit body and intelligent mind. Well I started working out at the gym again, will need to get a buzz cut, start studying to get smart. Do what I can to emulate the Rock and then the women should start paying me. Yeah right! LOL.
Shaved head with a fit body and intelligent mind. Well I started working out at the gym again, will need to get a buzz cut, start studying to get smart. Do what I can to emulate the Rock and then the women should start paying me. Yeah right! LOL. Originally Posted by jughead1171
Same here, I bought the sneakers so far! Now I just need to go! LOL
Same here, I bought the sneakers so far! Now I just need to go! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Good for you SL at least that is a step in the right get fit direction LOL. I shaved this morning so I am one step closer to my buzz hair cut LOL
doesnt matter to me what matters is if i enjoy my time with them...and if i can get a nut!
Good for you SL at least that is a step in the right get fit direction LOL. I shaved this morning so I am one step closer to my buzz hair cut LOL Originally Posted by jughead1171
Never rush into anything! BABY STEPS!