Can a single bad review put a provider out of business?

*clears throat* ahem.

As a provider with not one bad review on TER and on her way to TER top 100,
I would say that one or two bad reviews wouldn't hurt my business. Heck if 5 guys that have never met me can bad mouth me on a hooker board and it hasn't hurt my business then of course a bad review cannot. Those that have seen me know how awesome I am and that's all that matters. Yes everyone has their off days but I try my best to not work on those. Just sayin.... Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I know a guy that knows a guy that can send over a few hood rats to take care of the situation. Just saying.
I know a guy that knows a guy that can send over a few hood rats to take care of the situation. Just saying. Originally Posted by simpleton
Lmfaooooooooooooooo!!!!
I'd love to add another positive review to your belt Originally Posted by coefficient
I'd let you .
----------------------

Another lady mentioned that a review has hurt her business but she had all decent reviews. Well if you have all decent reviews and you start getting bad reviews then yeah I'm sure it will hurt your business BUT when you're known for having consistent awesome reviews ranking 9s and 10s on TER and then you get a 7 or 8, People take it with a grain of salt and TER is quick to assist you if a fake review has been posted about you (after proper investigation).
TER reviews are just loads of shit. Why is it that a lady cannot rock your world without her receiving anal? Or has that changed? I posted, or tried to post, several reviews on TER and not a one ever made past their review screeners. So TER can kiss my ass.
TER reviews are just loads of shit. Why is it that a lady cannot rock your world without her receiving anal? Or has that changed? I posted, or tried to post, several reviews on TER and not a one ever made past their review screeners. So TER can kiss my ass. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ter & Eros are filled with more Shit than a Woodstock toilet! LOL
Ter & Eros are filled with more Shit than a Woodstock toilet! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Backpage and Eccie is better?
Check out the alerts section my dear.
People can talk their mess about TER but it's made me more money
than all the other directories combined!
than all the other directories combined! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Just get rid of the question mark and place an exclamation point and you should be good.
Just get rid of the question mark and place an exclamation point and you should be good. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lol. I don't advertise on either so it's not to me babes.
Everyone has their favorites. I love eccie don't get me wrong! I can post here
without it affecting my business lol and I secretly want to
blow Chica for brownie points .
well I guess your secret desire is out now...LOL....
Lol. I don't advertise on either so it's not to me babes.
Everyone has their favorites. I love eccie don't get me wrong! I can post here
without it affecting my business lol and I secretly want to
blow Chica for brownie points . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
well I guess your secret desire is out now...LOL.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
It wasn't a secret! Lets see what do they call that? Oh ya... "Get out of jail free card!"LOL

Hey Irsh you sexy devil
It wasn't a secret! Lets see what do they call that? Oh ya... "Get out of jail free card!"LOL

Hey Irsh you sexy devil Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lmfao. Yup!
Chica, I hope you're reading this *wink* *wink*
I give Chica hell on this board but I'm sure he'd love me in person...
before and after the bj
Lmfao. Yup!
Chica, I hope you're reading this *wink* *wink*
I give Chica hell on this board but I'm sure he'd love me in person...
before and after the bj Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Is that the qualification? LOL I might be bordering on an appointment!? LOL

Now Naomi, if you had to blow every guy you gave hell too here on ECCIE alone..... Oh My! I know your young, but you only have so much time left! LOL
Is that the qualification? LOL I might be bordering on an appointment!? LOL

Now Naomi, if you had to blow every guy you gave hell too here on ECCIE alone..... Oh My! I know your young, but you only have so much time left! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

And thats just this week! LOL
than all the other directories combined! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yep, and they don't allow your white knights to write 13 reviews of you every time your name falls off the page lol.