New poll says that Hillary will beat Trump by 8...

Your analogy is all wrong. I'm not reporting a crime. The two perps want to take from me! So you want me to choose who I'd rather have steal from me. No. I don't want either one of them to steal from me. Now, I know one of them is. If I choose one, it's like I'm saying, "Go ahead, you can steal from me." Like I'm giving one permission. And why should I do that? Because one talks nicer? Because one one promises to give me some of what they steal back? Bullshit! They are not - neither one of them - going to steal from me with my permission.

Get a grip, JD. Neither Hillary or Donald give a damn about you, they only want what they can steal from you - money, freedom, dignity, personal responsibility. You are nothing to them but a pawn to be used to obtain power. It's a fucking game.
Your analogy is all wrong. I'm not reporting a crime. The two perps want to take from me! So you want me to choose who I'd rather have steal from me. No. I don't want either one of them to steal from me. Now, I know one of them is. If I choose one, it's like I'm saying, "Go ahead, you can steal from me." Like I'm giving one permission. And why should I do that? Because one talks nicer? Because one one promises to give me some of what they steal back? Bullshit! They are not - neither one of them - going to steal from me with my permission.

Get a grip, JD. Neither Hillary or Donald give a damn about you, they only want what they can steal from you - money, freedom, dignity, personal responsibility. You are nothing to them but a pawn to be used to obtain power. It's a fucking game. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You have forgotten already? Neither is my candidate and my candidate is not perfect but he can win and I think he is serious about making some changes.
Since you stand outside the establishment of both parties, let me ask you a question. I have been having this talk at work and we are at a loss. If the GOP does force a loser of a candidate (loser is defined as someone who did not win the primary or participate) for our nominee for president. What do we as patriotic but angry Americans do to get our point across to the RNC? The college students for Bernie might well be asking the same question but being idiots they'll probably come with something a Judy Garland/Mickey Rooney movie. No, they won't put on a show but they'll decide to riot and burn something.
Since you stand outside the establishment of both parties, let me ask you a question. I have been having this talk at work and we are at a loss. If the GOP does force a loser of a candidate (loser is defined as someone who did not win the primary or participate) for our nominee for president. What do we as patriotic but angry Americans do to get our point across to the RNC? The college students for Bernie might well be asking the same question but being idiots they'll probably come with something a Judy Garland/Mickey Rooney movie. No, they won't put on a show but they'll decide to riot and burn something. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d-trumps-rise/
If Trump wins the nomination this nation deserves Hilary. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Regardless of who you support you have to agree with this statement.
Since you stand outside the establishment of both parties, let me ask you a question. I have been having this talk at work and we are at a loss. If the GOP does force a loser of a candidate (loser is defined as someone who did not win the primary or participate) for our nominee for president. What do we as patriotic but angry Americans do to get our point across to the RNC? The college students for Bernie might well be asking the same question but being idiots they'll probably come with something a Judy Garland/Mickey Rooney movie. No, they won't put on a show but they'll decide to riot and burn something. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Patriotic Americans, angry or otherwise, should vote for Liberty and against the Establishment that owns both major parties. Recent polls show that one-third of Americans are tired of the two parties, and are ready to support a third. To have any hope at all, we have to reject the two party system. One thing that has been clearly shown by this election cycle is that the people are tired of the system, always promising change, and producing nothing for the masses. Regardless of the party in power, our money becomes worth less, the rich become richer - not through new ideas or better services, but by playing the politicians - and our freedoms are restricted.

Get on board with the Libertarian Party and demand the media give them a fair hearing. I don't agree with the entire Libertarian platform, but they are the last, best hope for Freedom in America. If the media weren't so state-controlled, the Libertarian message would pull a lot of votes. Our candidate will not be unelectable in a fair fight!

Trump will give us Hillary. Cruz, Rubio, Bush or Kasich will be Establishment politics as usual. You're wasting your vote voting for any of them. Put your vote where it might make a difference. Vote Libertarian!
You have forgotten already? Neither is my candidate and my candidate is not perfect but he can win and I think he is serious about making some changes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Which one did you spend your money on judy?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rich-...1&noRedirect=1
A Bump for all the Anti-Trumpers .... Early Celebrating .... Again!
HAIL TO THE CHIEF! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looky there! AssUp knew in March of 2016 that Trump would win!
Yeah he's psycho, oops, I mean psychic! .....
Yeah he's psycho, oops, I mean psychic! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Fast forward to the 1st quarter of 2018!

The "pundits" are reporting on the same pollsters.
Fast forward to the 1st quarter of 2018!

The "pundits" are reporting on the same pollsters. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hillary did best Trump by 3 million votes, she did win the election, trump is only in office because of the antiquated electoral college lunacy.
Hillary did best Trump by 3 million votes, she did win the election, trump is only in office because of the antiquated electoral college lunacy. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Keep deluding yourself, Standing Stupid. hildebeest ain't in the White House and she never will be, Standing Stupid.
Once again StandinStupid (the "professor" yeah right) is crying because our elections are not a popularity contest and were never designed to be that way. You can explain it over and over again but he'll never get it ..... but he will cry about it ..... but you can damn well be sure if Trump won by 3 million votes but lost the electoral college (AND the election) and Hilliary had won, he'd be perfectly all right with that .....