Being there for providers

This is upset ny og style trolling
I think if you look hard there's always a couple of providers who constantly beg clients for help with bills and other bullshit.

I think we make enough money and if you have to beg on a open forum for help your not managing your money right.

That's just ridiculous.
I don't mind giving money to some I enjoy. Never loan money as you will never get back.
[QUOTE=tucson;1059294970]I don't mind giving money to some I enjoy. Never loan money as you will never get back.[/QUOTE

That is dead on. Once that money leaves your hand your never going to see it again!

Think twice before being nice!
I don't mind giving money to some I enjoy. Never loan money as you will never get back. Originally Posted by tucson
It is better to give than to lend and the cost is about the same!
find a girlfriend, sounds like hobbying isn't for you and you are looking for problems/drama in your life

the point of hobbying is to get laid and not have to talk to the person again unless you want to. Originally Posted by joesmo888
Good advice.I can't believe pros asking for loan-money from paying clients.
The lady I am thinking of has retired to get married and I still think highly of her. She was divorced and her ex had their two kids. She and I had many fun times together just riding with her in the truck was a laugh. I have many LEO friends and I introduced her to one. She was surprised but we still had fun time at lunch. Over the years we met for several fun weekends and over nights. I talked her into doing things she didn't think she could and turned out it brought us closer. Buying her some clothes one time I gave her my credit card and told her to pay for them. A lady standing behind us asked if she were my daughter I replied " No she is my sugar baby " The lady was pulled up short and we had a laugh about it for weeks. Four days at the Horseshoe in Bossier City was another time we spent a lot of time together. She and I shared a birth date and it was a time to enjoy each other.
If OP wans to help some hoes who ask him for help, that's his choice. There's no point in him trying to convince everyone else or himself that it's the right thing to do. You just another trick ass hoe ass cracka ass bitch
Seems like marriage. Originally Posted by wordup666
Good point professionals not clients wives.Paid professionals without drama.
[QUOTE=Monica13;1059294978]
I don't mind giving money to some I enjoy. Never loan money as you will never get back.[/QUOTE

That is dead on. Once that money leaves your hand your never going to see it again!

Think twice before being nice! Originally Posted by tucson
So true.. I have a big heart andlove to give someone a hand up if they fall... But I cant carry them... There is a cutoff.