Just a Reminder How Things We’re Under President Trump.

Clinton balanced the budget after regan/bush fucked up the economy.
Then Obama came along and fixed bush Jr fuckups and left trumpy a great economy that trumpy turned into record unemployment numbers

Now we have smart people in the room and not orange baffoon ass kissers lol n omg n wtf its not rocket space force science

Yes I say so n know so dah. S l o w. P e o p l e
Shit he lied about anything and everything. Biden will go down in history as the biggest dummy to ever enter politics. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump is already down in history as one of the worst presidents.

Lying ? Trump said on tape he was #1 in his class. Reality....56 students were on the deans list...Trump not even on that. You get the idea who is the liar.

Records ? Trump can't release his tax reports...nor his college grades...nor his military prep school grades. It doesn't matter...but you get the idea who is the dummy.
Like truth!!!!:ro flmao:

I thought Trump said he was going to eliminate our debt. I would ask a rhetorical question but I'm not sure you know what that is.

So let me tell you that Trump lied about eliminating our debt. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't remember him ever saying that. The only thing Trump did that is truly valuable is he exposed the enemy. You see how the enemy is doing don't ya?
Clinton balanced the budget after regan/bush fucked up the economy.
Then Obama came along and fixed bush Jr fuckups and left trumpy a great economy that trumpy turned into record unemployment numbers

Now we have smart people in the room and not orange baffoon ass kissers lol n omg n wtf its not rocket space force science

Yes I say so n know so dah. S l o w. P e o p l e Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so
Count continues well past 2000 now of identical posts
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is your fall back resignation post when argument fails.
Trump is already down in history as one of the worst presidents.

Lying ? Trump said on tape he was #1 in his class. Reality....56 students were on the deans list...Trump not even on that. You get the idea who is the liar.

Records ? Trump can't release his tax reports...nor his college grades...nor his military prep school grades. It doesn't matter...but you get the idea who is the dummy. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don't care about Trump's taxes or his grades or any of that bullshit. He'll go down in history as one of the guttiest presidents we've ever had. Go ahead prop up Biden he proves everyday that he's a dummy. Oh, and Since you want to talk about a liar here's a vintage clip of Biden lying his ass off about his academics.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vin...ces-law-school

Why try to twist facts to promote your right-wing outlook? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Clinton ...Then Obama ... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Go ahead prop up Biden he proves everyday that he's a dummy. Oh, and Since you want to talk about a liar here's a vintage clip of Biden lying his ass off about his academics.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vin...ces-law-school Originally Posted by Levianon17
ever a lying blowhard

btw, he had less hair in 1988 than now or maybe its been rearranged
so did Obama who doubled it

what's your point nutty professor?

it's Reagan's fault, right???

bhahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
nutty professor is a good one

trump has been proved right on just about everything he said, including being spied on

did you see the clip of trump at the u n and the germans were laughing at what he said about them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eupg0-vjdHQ

they arent laughing now
Trumpy made the rich richer though and we know all the morons supporting trumpy on here are in the top 3%.
..of dumbasses lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so n know so dah
keep sending money for trumpy's greed Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Why didn't Trump make poor people rich or at least wealthier? Has there ever been a President that has accomplished that?
No. And there never has been a president who dry humped the American flag of jerked off with a Bible. Until Trump.
Why didn't Trump make poor people rich or at least wealthier? Has there ever been a President that has accomplished that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. - Abraham Lincoln

For there will never cease to be poor in the land; that is why I am commanding you to open wide your hand to your brother and to the poor and needy in your land. - Deuteronomy 15:11
No. And there never has been a president who dry humped the American flag of jerked off with a Bible. Until Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is truly one stupid statement. It really proves you have no class.