The Alabama Senate Race Thread

• WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 08:03 AM
You said it!

Should have stayed out after Strange got whacked.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes....which bambino is too fucking stupid to realize.

Next Trump is too stupid to realize Clinton got him elected with her incompetence. She should have realized that she needed Sanders as her VP.

But Trump and his supporters think that folks elected him because they like his brand....the majority of Americans do not and it is showing!
Trump should have kept quit about Moore to the very end. It looks like he supported a perv!

Trumps problem with Moore is this 'MeToo' movement. His support of Moore brought up his own past.

Poor bastard was stuck between a rock and a hard silicon tit with his own problems with sexual harassment.

You are trying to have your gay fisted cake and eat it too! Originally Posted by WTF
You’re just fucking stupid. The ECCIE ethics committee banned you for a year you limp dicked loser. You outed a hooker. That’s harassment you punk. Make like Al Franklin and resign you worthless jackoff.
To state the obvious the republican president is not going to endorse the democrat candidate for a senate seat, of course he wanted another republican in the senate instead of a liberal democrat, I know as a conservative I did.

The real news is that gathering a troop to make decades old allegations against a candidate with no real evidence can win elections.

If you think the recent frenzy that has taken out Conyers,Franken, Moore and half the MSM, Hollywood, and now Broadway is bad you ain't seen nothing yet.

What makes you laugh can make you cry, the rules have changed.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 08:15 AM
You’re just fucking stupid. The ECCIE ethics committee banned you for a year you limp dicked loser. You outed a hooker. That’s harassment you punk. Make like Al Franklin and resign you worthless jackoff. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh my, poor bambino political logic just took a beating and he has resorted back to this outed a hooker mantra!

Have you found where this outing happened? Did you find where some Mod posted I outed someone? Did you find where some provider posted I outed her?

Carry on with your distortions!

Like how great Trump was for supporting Moore! Oh wait, Moore lost.... Trump really didn't support Moore. He supported Strange....oh wait Trump really didn't support Strange. Mitch talked him into that support.

You sound pretty twisted defending Trump! Maybe you should redirect the conversation to Sports Booking!

• WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 08:20 AM
To state the obvious the republican president is not going to endorse the democrat candidate for a senate seat, of course he wanted another republican in the senate instead of a liberal democrat, I know as a conservative I did.

The real news is that gathering a troop to make decades old allegations against a candidate with no real evidence can win elections.

If you think the recent frenzy that has taken out Conyers,Franken, Moore and half the MSM, Hollywood, and now Broadway is bad you ain't seen nothing yet.

What makes you laugh can make you cry, the rules have changed. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Yes they have....and I'm not making a moral judgement about the rule change.

I'm pointing out what an idiot you are if you have not taken note of that change.

Trump supported Moore after the rule change and was an idiot for doing so.

that is all I have tried to point out to bambino.

Trump supported Moore, he lost. Trump supported Strange, he lost. You can't then lie/distort about that support....which is wtf bambino is trying to do.

I'm pointing out what an idiot you are if you have not taken note of that change.

Trump supported Moore, he lost. Trump supported Strange, he lost. You can't then lie/distort about that support....which is wtf bambino is trying to do. Originally Posted by WTF
So, your logic is that the republican president should have supported putting a liberal democrat in the senate instead of a republican with 40 year old accusations against him with no evidence because then democrats would like the president and support him and his conservative agenda. Really??
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 08:31 AM
So, your logic is that the republican president should have supported putting a liberal democrat in the senate instead of a republican with 40 year old accusations against him with no evidence because then democrats would like the president and support him and his conservative agenda. Really?? Originally Posted by goodolboy
He should of at the very least STFU and said let the folks of Alabama decide.

Do you realize wtf the other Republican Senator of Alabama did? He did not support nor vote for Moore. Trump maybe should have taken a hint from him.

Do you know how many Senators came out against Moore and said they believed the women...hell trumps own daughter was not a Moore supporter!

Trump supported Moore, he lost. Trump supported Strange, he lost. You can't then lie/distort about that support....which is wtf bambino is trying to do. Originally Posted by WTF
It’s you that is distorting. It’s what you do best.
the vote really came down to the wire with 21,000 people (write ins) who refused to vote for moore or jones.
the vote really came down to the wire with 21,000 people (write ins) who refused to vote for moore or jones. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hopefully Senator Shelby cut a deal with Jones.
The midterm elections will look like the Jerry Springer show.As we speak both sides are working on getting their accusations,and accusers lined out. Soon accusations of groping will be as meaningless as being called a racist or Nazi.
  • Old-T
  • 12-13-2017, 10:02 AM
the vote really came down to the wire with 21,000 people (write ins) who refused to vote for moore or jones. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Another case of the people having two bad options to chose between.

Fortunately the people of Alabama chose the lesser bad option. The brain dead zealots who support Moore in spite of lots of evidence he is a Thumper of the 1st order, besides anything that might be true of his sexual missteps.
So we have Moore refusing to concede and his buddy Merrill is the one that supported killing the recount option. So how are they going to do a recount now? I am sure the lying cocksuckers will find a way. Pathetic!
The midterm elections will look like the Jerry Springer show.As we speak both sides are working on getting their accusations,and accusers lined out. Soon accusations of groping will be as meaningless as being called a racist or Nazi. Originally Posted by goodolboy
I certainly hope you are wrong. Just about everyone has skeletons in their closet. Not letting them out is becoming more and more difficult.
This wasn't even the second time Alabama voters have rejected Moore.

Twitler should have had some sense of that before he added Moore to his "brand" and his legacy.

Turds of a feather.