Where DO You Like To finish??

All over her face, some in her mouth and then rub it in. She better milk it too.
My 3 favorite places are:
Deep down her throat!
Deep inside her vagina!
And Deep up her ass!!

All 3 in one session if possible!!

Taking notes... btw don't forget to drink your pineapple juice
My 3 favorite places are:
Deep down her throat!
Deep inside her vagina!
And Deep up her ass!!

All 3 in one session if possible!!

Originally Posted by fire engine red
Just finished a gallon of the pineapple juice
Only one way to find out how well it worked
Just finished a gallon of the pineapple juice Originally Posted by plove35
Guess I'm old fashioned. I want to blow when I'm balls deep in her pussy, preferrably at the exact moment that she does. Between my cock pulsing and her vaginal muscles contracting, there is no better feeling. Blow jobs done right are fantastic, but when it's time to seal the deal give me that sweet pussy.
CIM is actually my 2nd choice but the only one listed on the poll. For me nothing can replace finishing in a tight wet pulsating pussy. Damn I LOVE pussy!!!
On, IN, and Around. It's all good when it's safe.
I like getting splattered all over my mouth and face
Nothing hotter than a pretty pale skinned gal with a good load of cum on her face. I guess I should add as long as it's my cum. lol
Let the challenge begin.. My soft lips are yours for the taking. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
mmmmmm........if we were closer, I would take you up on that offer.
Nothing hotter than a pretty pale skinned gal with a good load of cum on her face. I guess I should add as long as it's my cum. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

Yeah LOL in one review the guy said he turned and left when the girl answered the door because she still had some guy's come on her face. Hadn't wiped it all off yet I guess. Clearly a high volume gal LOLOL.
Yeah LOL in one review the guy said he turned and left when the girl answered the door because she still had some guy's come on her face. Hadn't wiped it all off yet I guess. Clearly a high volume gal LOLOL. Originally Posted by alluringava
I had a client tell me a similar story once lol

I'm sorry but ladies- If you can't be bothered to sort out the spunk on your face before your next client then you are a SLAG! lol
Yeah LOL in one review the guy said he turned and left when the girl answered the door because she still had some guy's come on her face. Hadn't wiped it all off yet I guess. Clearly a high volume gal LOLOL. Originally Posted by alluringava
that reminds me of the movie--
There's something about Mary

You just never know what the future holds.
mmmmmm........if we were closer, I would take you up on that offer. Originally Posted by the.namssa

Wow & DAMN is all I can say to that...