I can't make it because...

I hear what you're saying Naomi but I'm so easy.... wait wrong word.... well actually I am but where is the challenge in being with someone that is so easy to please

Charles is a challenge cause he is such a stickler...
JAD has the wit....
Oh wait a minute!!! Ah hah.... I got the bunny suit.... LMAO Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Exactly. lol. If you show up in a bunny suit I'll give you a discount.
It all goes back to respect and honesty. Sometimes in my job, I do get last minute issues that require me to head in another direction. I have yet to cancel on a lady I have set an appointment with and knocking on my head hope I never do, but I do make them aware of how my job is and it could happen. I will most definitely let them know asap and not an hour before I am supposed to be there. We all can run into legitimate issues that can cause a last minute cancellation. Illness, job, wreck, vehicle break down, etc. Also, we do have the ones that just flake out at the last minute for no known reason besides their lame excuse.

We do not need to be extremely critical if this happens because we all have real lives outside the hobbying. It does cause an inconvenience and I know for the ladies, it can cause a financial loss, but sometimes we cannot help the hand that is dealt to us. We need to be tolerant and understanding and make the best of it unless it is someone who has done the same thing to us multiple times.

Words of wisdom from an old soldier that I know is going to catch hell for the comments. I am thick skinned so let me have it.