Bbfs , play or not to play, post about or not to post about it, u tell me ??

Warren, I heard he literally has a room with more than 2 screens set up so he can watch the board. Guess he must be a very lonely dude.

Offshore: how about taking your 30000 posts and going back to Lake Ontario. Seriously, do you ever post anything of value on these boards, or have you made it your lot in life to find ways to interject mindless drivel into each and every discussion? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Originally Posted by drewski965 View Post
Most of us here don't want your opinions. All we want is a funnel that we can pump, dump and leave. I personally am not attracted to you. And that's fine. Your tits look more like deflated fat rolls and if I want a nasty sloppy half puked up saliva blowjob I'll save my money and have my dog lick my nuts. I'm sure it'll be more enjoyable and less of a mess to clean up
Posted by drewski965

Thank you! I feel the same! I am getting so, sick and tired of people taking over these discussions! Folks! If you dislike BBFS, DON'T DO IT! You can use these discussions to avoid those who partake, but stop taking over these discussions! Sometimes, I just want to read about people who offer BBFS. Instead, it is anti-bbfs people on here! Get a life! Originally Posted by cptclew

If u wanna know who partakes ???

If u gents r seeking a list of providers that offer bbfs, u can make one.. Also there's some senior members that I'm sure know all who do.. I have seen a few post that they have a personal list of who offers.. Maybe a thread in men's section (that's what it's for) can be started about it (as I'm sure,admin, and some of the ladies,who partake, wouldn't want it posted publicly)
Offshore: how about taking your 30000 posts and going back to Lake Ontario. Seriously, do you ever post anything of value on these boards, or have you made it your lot in life to find ways to interject mindless drivel into each and every discussion? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
ah I got banned for that "value" stuff
really post the truth and get the ax

Warren, I heard he literally has a room with more than 2 screens set up so he can watch the board. Guess he must be a very lonely dude. Originally Posted by TreeBark
nope
but many many tabs
Originally Posted by drewski965 View Post
Most of us here don't want your opinions. All we want is a funnel that we can pump, dump and leave. I personally am not attracted to you. And that's fine. Your tits look more like deflated fat rolls and if I want a nasty sloppy half puked up saliva blowjob I'll save my money and have my dog lick my nuts. I'm sure it'll be more enjoyable and less of a mess to clean up
Posted by drewski965

If u wanna know who partakes ???

If u gents r seeking a list of providers that offer bbfs, u can make one.. Also there's some senior members that I'm sure know all who do.. I have seen a few post that they have a personal list of who offers.. Maybe a thread in men's section (that's what it's for) can be started about it (as I'm sure,admin, and some of the ladies,who partake, wouldn't want it posted publicly) Originally Posted by Kiraxxx

I myself DO NOT think that a list of providers that DO offer bbfs is appropriate or needed. MOST men and women don't admit that they do this !Your suggestion that " maybe a thread in men's section ( that's what it's for ) can be started about it....". If a man wants to know if the provider does allow bbfs OR if a provider wants to know if a client has ever had bbfs with any other provider ( so as not to see that client without proof of testing for example )- ASK them.
Maybe all clients and providers can send you a private message listing names and then you can be the keeper of the list. Then everyone can message you with questions and to add / subtract names !
Oh there is a list....
In Upstate there is a list
I assume this list is in the "Powder Room"?
Dont take it so personal... As u see in my post I said admin and the provider offering prob wouldnt want it posted.. I could care less whether there is a list or not (I know where I stand on topic), who is partaking is my only concern as it could affect more then the original pair playing bare..

The "suggestion" for the "list" was to possibly go in men's forum as it's more private (premium members only)...

There's no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed if partaking.. We r all adults(most of us) and should be able to have convo's like this w/o it escalating into name calling, snippy comments or anything else..

The guys have their own personal lists, im sure...

Keeper of the list... Bwah ha ha ha!!

(GOLD !!! )

Thank u for ur input !! Have a great day !!!
I assume this list is in the "Powder Room"? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Mens room.
Oh there is a list.... Originally Posted by ElleW
In Upstate there is a list Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Just checking that you're both guaranteeing that this so called list exists because your posts don't really sound speculative........

Mens room. Originally Posted by ElleW
What do you mean by men's room?
Ok Lounge instead of room.

Go digging yourself. No more emails me emails asking for this list. LOL

Come on fellas...
No offense, but you ladies ain't supposed to know what's in the men's lounge. So what gives?
Mens room. Originally Posted by ElleW
I thought the same thing
No offense, but you ladies ain't supposed to know what's in the men's lounge. So what gives? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Warrena......the ladies ain't supposed to know......that's like MILITARY INTELLIGENCE or better yet NO LEAKS from the White House
No offense, but you ladies ain't supposed to know what's in the men's lounge. So what gives? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Once upon a time there was a BBFS thread with many pages in coed too. It's not currently active but it gets bumped occasionally.