GangBangs: Our true thoughts what moves us and makes us want to do these....

id like a few providers to gang bang me with strapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas Rain will be back in the area in the spring. I would recommend you see her as she is the only one I would fully trust. Contact her now and get a dialog started. Originally Posted by tucson
I would love to be invited!!
I just found out Dallas will be back in Jan. She has a bag of toys from very small to scary as hell.
It's on my bucket list!!
I just found out Dallas will be back in Jan. She has a bag of toys from very small to scary as hell. Originally Posted by tucson
I don't know how it works in other states but us ladies here in OK like to keep it off the boards and the lady hosting contacts ladies to attend and then usually all the ladies invite the "safe" gents they know, screened, seen, etc and then the lists all go together and get cropped down when need be. There is a lot of organization from all before the actual invites go out but that is how it is done here. Originally Posted by Island
Adding on to what Island said. In my case, I saw Ads from a particular local provider who mentioned she likes gangbangs and was thinking about arranging one. I made sure I scheduled an appointment with her so I was "known and approved" first, then mentioned my interest in being invited if she ever put on such a party. So far, she's done two and I've attended both. Other ladies that attended, have set up their own gangbangs and so I got invited to those also.

So.. make sure you touch base with your local providers, especially any that indicate any interest in such activities and become a "known and cleared" client so as to have a chance at being invited to one. Because most often, the ladies don't go for large public announcements about these kinds of parties and are low profile "invitation only".
Sign me up id like to be in on that