DATY-Ladies only repond-Guys, read & learn

The best DATY I have had was from a guy who paid attention to my body language. If I made noise, he kept doing what worked. And its not just the clit that feels good. There are other areas of the cookie that are considered erogenous and pleasurable. So I would say experiment to see what she responds to best "body language and positive response" but its always good to start off light and work your way from there. Also, ask her what she likes and doesn't like to help get you off on the right foot.

Kimberly
Nope and neither did I in reference to him. Me and ANONE are the only ones who were messing around really, but there were a lot of straight up do's and do nots, as for how each women liked her kitty licked lol.

Jordan I am not arguing that I am capable of doing it, but I don't produce enough of the liquid that is supposed to come out is what I am saying...it's a medical condition not an arousal one. So even though I am cabable, there is nothing to come out. Many men have the same issues as they get older. I will fill you in in private lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I would love to learn more from you? Yum...............
I'm definitely volunteering
HD, I just saw this thread and I would like to reply. I've seen you so I know you are good at DATY because you focused on stimulating my clit. I don't care for licking all over, sucking the lips etc. I don't mind them for your enjoyment. But...(I can't speak for other women), but in order for me to orgasm from DATY is from a long stimulation of the clitoris, and one or two fingers helped too....but I can't orgasm from fingers only.
Since you guys were talking about squirting, it has to be the perfect size, length, curve for me to squirt and I have to be on top. Since I got into the hobby in Sept 2010, only 2 guys could make me squirt numerous times till i had to grab a towel and wash the sheet after. It was amazing!! :-))))
  • hd
  • 12-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Maybe this next time Sam!!!

I'm always open to guidence