WTF?

Persianlilly has shown herself to be unstable right from the beginning and continued to prove that from the threads she posted in co-ed. I believe that is enough of a warning not to see her...
How many of you were seriously like, "Oh, I WAS going to see Persianlilly, but not after this thread."
I would of put her on my DNS list a LONG time ago.
Persianlilly herself was a self alert if there ever was one. She proved herself to be a loose cannon within the first few days of being on this board. How many ladies and gents put her on their DNS or do not take reference from list within the two weeks of being on here? I'm guessing most based upon the responses that a lot of folks gave in her threads.

Did I back channel the info to guys? Yes, I did within the last couple days because I hadn't been on the board for two weeks prior to that. I asked them to pass it along to other guys and if they didn't, I can't be held responsible for that.
Just how exactly was her leaking the information putting you at risk? Originally Posted by dirty dog
Because if the detailed records got into the wrong hands can you honestly say that you would not help LE to save your own ass?
  • JS42
  • 08-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Most of the "old guard" seen how unstable she was and knew better than to see her. Hell, I never reached out to her, but if I did, I doubt she would of seen me anyways because I was one of her worse critics. Even though I love her exotic looks.

We know though, some guys, regardless what she posted, regardless what was being said about her flakiness still was seeing her and considering/trying to see her. I hope this thread ends that desire for most, but not all, because some guys will still see her. We know how this works.

And you're right Elena, you can't be held responsible if the info you passed on wasn't shared. If you are being honest, then I salute you for trying to get the word out.
PS did the guys a solid, period.
how was i supposed to back channel if i diddnt get the chance i only found out of this hours before this op was made?? wow so its my fault lol this girl in quesiton showed her true colors many times. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
It seems as if you are contradicting yourself. It has been shared in this thread that the information and/or situation regarding the screening techniques of one girl were posted in the Powder Room where you have admitted to being a member.

So are you now saying you you didn't read the information? Please get your story straight.

Plus I notice that you didn't argue with my point that you take the privacy of that section as more important than the safety of the general community, unlike Pleasant Surprise, who fell on her sword to warn the rest of us!

I suggest the men of this board take notice of that fact! Gentlemen, you are hereby forewarned about Bailey!
ok beat up on me for this ill take it. Any guy who I have met will tell you im a stand up gal and really care about discression. I was asked to provide a refrence to hunny bunny one time from a reg and warned him of her antics (I was not aware of her screening process at that time) I told him check out her posting history then make his decision. im guessing you know what he decided to do. I don't get on every thread and read every single post made by everybody so no I wasent aware of her screening until yesterday so believe what you want I said im glad the info got out. I did not want to lose access to seeing alerts in which I need to be safe so yes I decided not to go the route pleasant surprise did. But I would not have just sat back and not tell anybody about it, I just never got the chance to spread any word before pleasant surprise did. I wont argue with anybody about this I want EVERYBODY to be safe on this site!
Thank you for clarifying your actions. Your explanation seems plausible.
Thank you for clarifying your actions. Your explanation seems plausible. Originally Posted by scorpio31

I am not the only provider to comment on this thread.. my actions were not the ones in question by far. Please do not make it seem like im the one at fault. Hunny Bunny and Pleasant surprise are the only ones who should be getting grilled nobody else. Im sorry if it came off that I was more worried about privacy but I am not. Back channeling was my only option for the reason I stated before I cannot compromise my spot in the info share because that is part of how I stay safe like many other providers. I am pissed about the leak but glad it was handled properly and I am glad pleasant suprise decided to use her one last leak for this info and not anything else. I wont keep commenting on this because I have exhausted my views. Honestly I wouldn't still be commenting if you had not made a false warning about me. Though in all actuality you should be worried about the provider who the OP was about and if compromised what her records could do to many men on this site who saw her.
OMG!!!!! WIKILEAKS!!!!!!!!!!

You all need a hobby away from the hobby.

You all need a hobby away from the hobby. Originally Posted by skinless

LMAOOOO

You all need a hobby away from the hobby. Originally Posted by skinless

good Idea ill go back to naked fishing on my little paddle boat now
Im sorry if it came off that I was more worried about privacy but I am not. Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Thank you for the apology. I will let this drop now as well.
Because if the detailed records got into the wrong hands can you honestly say that you would not help LE to save your own ass? Originally Posted by 8Eve
Well first to being I thought you were refering to PS not persianlilly, I appologize if I misread your post, but to answer your question if you knew me you would know without a doubt I would not help LE to save my ass, I have had many opportunities to do so and took the time instead.
Seriously fellas, the only person we should be "mad" at is Persiansilly, Bailey. MsE, Ally etc. did nothing wrong here and I do understand completely their concern that private discussion was released. I also understand why PS did it, she must have felt strongly about this as she must have know the reprecussions she would face. Its a fucked up mess, personally I believe Persiansilly should be shunned, I think PS should be given the chance to redeem herself and prove she is reliable and will not leak information in the future.