MSM Blames Tea Party for Aurora "Batman" Shooting

• CJ7
  • 07-21-2012, 02:41 PM
I am no fan of Obama, but the phrase "bring the killer to justice" does not mean catch the killer. I think that you are making a mountain out of a molehill here. Originally Posted by fetishfreak

JD has the propensity to allow words to twist and turn in his thoughts until they finally tumble out of his mouth the way he wants them to sound

hes a teacher.
I think i've just developed a new philosophy with respect to issues like this. Originally Posted by Doove
I am glad I can be of service.
Besides, many complain about media bias, I don't know about you, but I rarely take anything that is written or spoken about a tragedy like this in the first 24 hours to be fact. I prefer to wait a day or two to see what is reported then. Many times media outlets in there haste to scoop each other will print or say things that ultimately end up to be false or misquotes etc. This happens every time. Originally Posted by fetishfreak
And that is the premise behind the OP's first post in this thread. Once again the MSM has jumped to conclusions not supported by the evidence. Once again the American public is beset with biased lies that prejudicially color the issue from that point onward.
Unless they want to charge terrorism this is still a state crime and Obama has no part, period.
Ignorance knows no boundaries.
This really is a bizarre crime. I'm glad this guy didn't kill himself. We need to study him, and figure out what happened that drove him to do this. He really needs to be sentenced to life in a medical research facility.
This really is a bizarre crime. I'm glad this guy didn't kill himself. We need to study him, and figure out what happened that drove him to do this. He really needs to be sentenced to life in a medical research facility. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He is a little like Ted Bundy, highly intelligent and extremely evil. He may turn out to be a paranoid schizophrenic like Ted Kaczynski. Kaczynski had his cabin booby trapped too.
The first name that came to my mind was Sirhan Sirhan, but I have to flesh it out a lot more to explain why.