Newbie Inquiry - Difference between GFE and non-GFE provider?

Now now shorty. Some of us want a taste before that happens. Don't go filling her head with wild ideas..lol. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I think that's what she's already thinking while she's counting ceiling tiles and filing her nails!
MOST not all guys on here have gf or wives and have a soulmate. what their looking for is that physical experience , the variety the menu activities that may not always be avail from a so. this place isn't match.com. while it is so possible to find a person on here that you enjoy their company and you like as a friend it really is not a place to find love but rather a place to fufill lust. sometimes its hard to seperate but it really is a simple concept
GFE is over rated now. PSE is where it's at. Originally Posted by Shayla
MOST not all guys on here have gf or wives and have a soulmate. what their looking for is that physical experience , the variety the menu activities that may not always be avail from a so. this place isn't match.com. while it is so possible to find a person on here that you enjoy their company and you like as a friend it really is not a place to find love but rather a place to fufill lust. sometimes its hard to seperate but it really is a simple concept Originally Posted by petiteassman
LOL. I am quite surprised to hear this coming from you.
I agree nonetheless.