Is WTF The Cuntiest Bitch In This Forum?

So, who told you?
So, who told you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did you ever think that maybe he's the one who reported it, thereby having inside knowledge that a warning was likely to be issued?
Then he can say JCM told him. How hard is that?
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2015, 02:57 PM
Then he can say JCM told him. How hard is that? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I said if you guess correctly, i will confirm it but you have to at least make an educated guess...how hard is that?
  • DSK
  • 07-31-2015, 04:35 PM
I said if you guess correctly, i will confirm it but you have to at least make an educated guess...how hard is that? Originally Posted by WTF
OK - Assup told you?
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2015, 06:34 PM
OK - Assup told you? Originally Posted by DSK
Incorrect.

See COGay, it is not that hard.

Then he can say JCM told him. How hard is that? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nooooooo.... goddamn, I knew you were thick. The mods don't tell the reporting party about a warning on someone else, only to the party receiving the warning. In this case, you. If he is the one who reported you and he knows it's an offense that will earn you a warning, then he's got a pretty good idea, without having been told by anyone. Perhaps it was partly speculation in the beginning, but you opened your big, fat mouth and let us all know it was the truth. You got played.
He played into mine. It's been fun watching him meltdown. You don't know how the game is played. That's why you're boring. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Perhaps it was partly speculation in the beginning, but you opened your big, fat mouth and let us all know it was the truth. You got played. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But ... but ... but ... but ... according to CO The Welshing Idiot, he was playing WTF all along.
I was. It was fun.
I cast a write in vote for Whiny Bitch, the manslut from Salina!
I was. It was fun. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Do you have as much "fun" as you have while tending to your "Glory Hole", conveniently located in the Salina Bus Stations Mens Restroom?
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2015, 05:38 AM
You had fun getting a warning? You then expect to me to believe you had more fun crying for me to be reprimanded for telling the forum you had been reprimanded...even though i never have gotten reprimanded for doing so!

Did you advise a Dentist to see how much fun it would be to kill a beloved Lion in Africa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So, WPF, who told you I got a warning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad
Ok JCM, the ball is in your court....

WTFuckhead is stirring up shit. He is running a victory lap here based on something you told us is supposed to be known only to you and the receiving party. COG didn't disclose anything and you didn't either.

Could you please find out if WTFagboy is hacking into everyone's Private Messages on this board? This is a serious security issue!

He needs to explain himself to a mod and STFU to everyone else.

Quote:

So who told you I received a warning, WPF?

Quote:
I'm calling bullshit on WTFuckingliar. He is back-pedaling to cover his gay ass. This is more than just "speculation":

If anyone needs to be reprimanded here, it's WTF!

Quote:

You told COG you knew he received a warning. You were definitive and didn't speculate about it. Then after JCM posted, you backpedaled and said you were just speculating. I called bullshit, so now you're back to saying you know again.

If COG didn't get a warning, then you are a liar to say you know he did. If he received a warning and admitted it to you privately, then you are a POS and an immature jackass to proclaim it publicly and rub his nose in it. Either way, you deserve to be reprimanded.

Quote:
So, who told you I got a warning, WPF? I will admit only this.

Quote:

The funny thing is, a previously banned member is attempting to out private communications on a public board. If that communication exists, WPF should be reprimanded. It's really no one's business. .
But ... but ... but ... but ... according to CO The Welshing Idiot, he was playing WTF all along. Originally Posted by bigtex
Yeah, right! Just like visiting the dentist for a root canal is fun.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Yeah, right! Just like visiting the dentist for a root canal is fun. Originally Posted by bigtex
Evidently COGay thinks it is fun to cry about me not getting reprimanded for posting that the poor baby got a warning. That was his big plan ....

Evidently COGay thinks it is fun to cry about me not getting reprimanded for posting that the poor baby got a warning. That was his big plan ....

Originally Posted by WTF
and you may get a warning for posting a child