FEC fines DNC and Clinton for Trump dossier hoax

• WTF
  • 04-14-2022, 07:54 PM
find my post where i said that. want me to explain what it's about to ya? you seem confused as usual. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't need the ruling to be explained.

I'm content with you numbnuts thinking it meant the contents we not true...
I don't need the ruling to be explained.

I'm content with you numbnuts thinking it meant the contents we not true... Originally Posted by WTF

except no one said that and you'll be waiting the rest of your short remaining life expectancy for the pee tape to drop on the interwebs.

show us what has been verified as true in the Steele dossier professor poofter.

we'll wait.
A fine lol n pity the fools that confuse that with indictments or convections

A very bad year for the trumpy cartel that have nothing to hide and lie their asses off trying to hide everything

Dah...it only gets worse for the corrupt trumpy cartel

Just keeps getting better
... Dah! ... Didja miss the Sussman indictment?

### Salty
Did you splooge in your mug when it came down?
The trumpy cartel still getting major boners over the low hanging fruit lol n omg n they still have no life

Dah trumpy cartel is up a long shitty creek with major political names. Durham is on a taxpayers witch hunt for a little tiny 🐟
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2022, 11:06 AM
except no one said that and you'll be waiting the rest of your short remaining life expectancy for the pee tape to drop on the interwebs.

show us what has been verified as true in the Steele dossier professor poofter.

we'll wait. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That Russia/Putin wanted Trump to win.in fact...Trump seems to have you and others rooting on Russia vs Ukraine!

Now can you prove there is no piss tape?

My bet is that Putin is holding on to it in case Trump gets elected again since Trump was such a good puppet the first go round
That Russia/Putin wanted Trump to win.in fact...Trump seems to have you and others rooting on Russia vs Ukraine!

Now can you prove there is no piss tape?

My bet is that Putin is holding on to it in case Trump gets elected again since Trump was such a good puppet the first go round Originally Posted by WTF

you can't prove it does exist. no other items from the dossier have ever been proven true which means the odds are none of it is true.

Putin didn't want Clinton to win. as for Trump why would he particularly want a America First nationalist? that's basically like Putin himself. so he wanted a mirror image of himself rather than the usual RINO pussy? that makes no sense.

i'm not rooting for Russia you goober. fuck Ukraine. fuck Russia too. it's not our issue. it's not NATO's issue. that idiot Biden is liable to overreact and cause the conflict to escalate. i'm surprised he hasn't already but he still can.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2022, 02:39 PM
you can't prove it does exist. no other items from the dossier have ever been proven true which means the odds are none of it is true. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
All I could do is speculate how Trump would act if it did and he has kissed Putin's ass just as if he had the piss tape.

Besides the dossier is just an excuse...that was not the impetus to the Russian investigation.

But at best wd are at a Mexican standoff. You can't prove it does not exist and I can't prove there is a piss tape.

Putin didn't want Clinton to win. as for Trump why would he particularly want a America First nationalist? that's basically like Putin himself. so he wanted a mirror image of himself rather than the usual RINO pussy? that makes no sense.

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Why would Putin want Trump to win....easy. NATO. Putin want Eastern Europe back....maybe all of it. Trump had no problem with that.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2022, 02:40 PM
you can't prove it does exist. no other items from the dossier have ever been proven true which means the odds are none of it is true. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
All I could do is speculate how Trump would act if it did and he has kissed Putin's ass just as if he had the piss tape.

Besides the dossier is just an excuse...that was not the impetus to the Russian investigation.

But at best wd are at a Mexican standoff. You can't prove it does not exist and I can't prove there is a piss tape.

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Why would Putin want Trump to win?....easy. NATO. Putin wants Eastern Europe back....maybe all of it. Trump had no problem with that.

Why would Putin want Trump to win?....easy. NATO. Putin wants Eastern Europe back....maybe all of it. Trump had no problem with that. Originally Posted by WTF

the steele dossier was a smear campaign. all fiction. as for your contention Trump "would let " Putin have eastern Europe is bullshit. based on what? that Trump called out NATO for not doing their fair share? he was right. the US shouldn't be in NATO today. let them deal with their own security.

your claim about the Russia investigation is also wrong. you'll say George Papadopoulos was the reason and he was but it turns out the source he got so-called then publicly unknown info about Clinton emails did come from a professor with ties to the FBI. operation crossfire hurricane was a farce concocted to justify the investigation. all this is known now sparky. your info is both out of date by several years and now shown to be bullshit.
Did you splooge in your mug when it came down? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Crikey! Wouldja look at that! ... Indictments!

All that "trumpturd" rubbish about Perkins-Coie and
Hillary doing the spying ---- and what do we see?

Indictments. .... Criminal behaviour.

... Ya know what that's called, mate? ... PROOF! ...

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2022, 05:22 PM
the steele dossier was a smear campaign. all fiction. as for your contention Trump "would let " Putin have eastern Europe is bullshit. based on what? that Trump called out NATO for not doing their fair share? he was right. the US shouldn't be in NATO today. let them deal with their own security.

your claim about the Russia investigation is also wrong. you'll say George Papadopoulos was the reason and he was but it turns out the source he got so-called then publicly unknown info about Clinton emails did come from a professor with ties to the FBI. operation crossfire hurricane was a farce concocted to justify the investigation. all this is known now sparky. your info is both out of date by several years and now shown to be bullshit. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I claimed the I'll impetus was not the dossier. Prove me wrong.
I claimed the I'll impetus was not the dossier. Prove me wrong. Originally Posted by WTF

can you read? i didn't say it was, in fact i said it wasn't. i also said operation crossfire hurricane the real "reason" was bullshit.
one wonders why WTF likes soaking in the bullshit filled bathtub.