Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

Here comes the same old cult defense when faced with facts. Deny deny deny divert divert divert blame blame blame Hunter and Hillary lol n omg n typical

Dah...24/7/365 no life bots
fucking morons on steroids
So, since you would question this since the general public doesn't have access to sensitive health information would you be so kind as to explain your logic for "speculating" that a teen death might be related to the Covid vax? Originally Posted by 69in2it69
It's just a guess. Since so many young healthy people have died unexpectedly and autopsies have shown possible vaccine involvement. Since so many people have been vaccinated and the possibility of adverse reactions and even deaths have occurred the general public has the right to know if a vaccine may possibly be the cause or associated with this girls death.
It's just a guess. Since so many young healthy people have died unexpectedly and autopsies have shown possible vaccine involvement. Good possibility. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Sources? Legitimate with cause of death tracking across the past 5-7 years would be good to make a baseline. I'm sure (read guessing) there's been an uptick since the pandemic, as a society we sucked at dealing with changes in our social lives...kids I'd bet would have taken it harder and already had a high rate of death due to self harm.
I'll reach out to Ray Epps people and tell them to SUE "them" too. What's your name/address for the delivery? Bambi Sparkles Mom's tin foil lined basement still correct? Originally Posted by 69in2it69
.... When YOU were casting your vote there for Biden
- didja actually think that Sleepy Joe would
crash America's economy - tank the Stock Market -
double the price of petrol - soon to be triple here in PA
- push for HIGHER electricity prices - and cause food shortages
for baby formula and tampons?

... And I surely understand YOU need the tampons, mate.

.... Nice to see the polls - that surely show that
the Democrats about to be SCHELLACKED soon. ...

#### Salty
Sources? Legitimate with cause of death tracking across the past 5-7 years would be good to make a baseline. I'm sure (read guessing) there's been an uptick since the pandemic, as a society we sucked at dealing with changes in our social lives...kids I'd bet would have taken it harder and already had a high rate of death due to self harm. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Vaccine companies are protected unlike other Pharmaceuticals. So there may never be anything that places them at fault. There is an estimate of 200 million people in this country who have been vaccinated and the VAERS reports show adverse reactions and even suspected deaths from the vaccines. This girl died not long after she was vaccinated. Who's to say her death was or wasn't vaccine related but it's still worth considering the possibility. The MSM isn't going to report on any findings of adverse incidents or deaths associated with the vaccines, which would be an injustice to the vaccinated public.
.... When YOU were casting your vote there for Biden
- didja actually think that Sleepy Joe would
crash America's economy - tank the Stock Market -
double the price of petrol - soon to be triple here in PA
- push for HIGHER electricity prices - and cause food shortages
for baby formula and tampons?

... And I surely understand YOU need the tampons, mate.

.... Nice to see the polls - that surely show that
the Democrats about to be SCHELLACKED soon. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Yeah, the Dems are going to take a beating. And then YOU will get a taste of the incompetence the Republicans have elected. Damn I miss Ronnie...hell either of the Bush's to be honest. How's that sit with you, a Republican that doesn't buy into crazy ideas and realizes the party has lost it's way? I'd LOVE to vote Republican, it aligns (or did till the majority went stupid) with my beliefs...just give me someone that isn't "detached from reality".

And while you're here...do you have your excuse for the tapes that still won't exist in 2023...or 2024...or 2060? And tell us all, did Bambi secretly take the vax and kicked from SADS and have to be burned?
... As I already mentioned - they won't release the tapes.
... We know the reason why - and it will all be revealed
with a Republican Congress. ... Wait for those Investigations.

... Hmmmmm.... surely seem those 41 past and present members
of the Intelligence committee were WRONG about Hunter's laptop.
No doubt YOU were duped by them also.

The SAME Intelligence committee that told W. Bush that Iraq
had weapons of mass destruction...

### Salty
Vaccine companies are protected unlike other Pharmaceuticals. So there may never be anything that places them at fault. There is an estimate of 200 million people in this country who have been vaccinated and the VAERS reports show adverse reactions and even suspected deaths from the vaccines. This girl died not long after she was vaccinated. Who's to say her death was or wasn't vaccine related but it's still worth considering the possibility. The MSM isn't going to report on any findings of adverse incidents or deaths associated with the vaccines, which would be an injustice to the vaccinated public. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Can you please provide a link to back this up?

This girl died not long after she was vaccinated. Which vaccine? What date? Where? Must be public record to make this statement as a fact, not an assumption. So much for "private health records" I guess...
Can you please provide a link to back this up?

This girl died not long after she was vaccinated. Which vaccine? What date? Where? Must be public record to make this statement as a fact, not an assumption. So much for "private health records" I guess... Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Here's a Newsweek article pertaining to her death.

https://www.newsweek.com/congressman...s-gwen-1715540
I'd tap Lauren boeberts pussy!!! shes a pussy queen!
... As I already mentioned - they won't release the tapes.
... We know the reason why - and it will all be revealed
with a Republican Congress. ... Wait for those Investigations.

... Hmmmmm.... surely seem those 41 past and present members
of the Intelligence committee were WRONG about Hunter's laptop.
No doubt YOU were duped by them also.

The SAME Intelligence committee that told W. Bush that Iraq
had weapons of mass destruction...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Wanna bet?

You keep squawking the same line. Wait til next year, Sounds like all Pitzburg fans.
Here's a Newsweek article pertaining to her death.

https://www.newsweek.com/congressman...s-gwen-1715540 Originally Posted by Levianon17

Thank you for providing that. No reference to if she was or was not vaccinated, which one, or anything when/if it was given. No cause of death listed, it states "The DuPage County Coroner's office also attended the scene and an investigation is underway into Gwen Casten's cause of death."

Or is newsweek part of the MSM so the entire content should be disregarded? It can't be a reliable source and a source that can't be believed both. Someone's kid died, that happens every day many times over and it's tragic in every event. Why drag someone's sorrow into a statement of fact that it was "shortly after she was vaccinated and it could be related" with nothing to back that up?
Wanna bet?

You keep squawking the same line. Wait til next year, Sounds like all Pitzburg fans. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sounds like the FBI is hiding the truth to me, right Salty?
I'd tap Lauren boeberts pussy!!! shes a pussy queen! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I would too, if she'd keep her mouth shut while my dick wasn't in it. And I could keep from thinking about the fact Teddy might have been there before ...might take a double or triple raincoat to get over that thought.
Lauren’s photos for her sugar baby profile show a distinctive tramp stamp. I suppose she could just easily disprove her whoring by showing us her low back. Or even disputing the photos are of her. To date she’s done neither.