another warning shot from mother nature....

GPS instruments placed there are indicating the ice melt is resulting in the land under them to rise. Has been in the last decade. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Or is the land rising and pushing up the ice, which melts with friction from the uplifting of the geological formations beneath, which are being pushed up by molten rock causing the layers above to heat up then raising the temperature of the ice on top?

A "scientist" who sets off to prove a theory he worships will find "evidence" of that theory, to the exclusion of other options or explanations. A politician whose agenda involves exploitation of that "scientist's theory" will embrace the concepts and publish those conclusions to the exclusion of any other explanations.

A politician who tasks a space exploration agency with the goal of educating persons of a specific religious faith on their self-worth is hardly oriented to expanding scientific knowledge by pushing the technological envelope of current mankind to find new and revealing FACTS about the universe, or even or one small corner of it.
Or is the land rising and pushing up the ice, which melts with friction from the uplifting of the geological formations beneath, which are being pushed up by molten rock causing the layers above to heat up then raising the temperature of the ice on top?

A "scientist" who sets off to prove a theory he worships will find "evidence" of that theory, to the exclusion of other options or explanations. A politician whose agenda involves exploitation of that "scientist's theory" will embrace the concepts and publish those conclusions to the exclusion of any other explanations.

A politician who tasks a space exploration agency with the goal of educating persons of a specific religious faith on their self-worth is hardly oriented to expanding scientific knowledge by pushing the technological envelope of current mankind to find new and revealing FACTS about the universe, or even or one small corner of it. Originally Posted by LexusLover

That simple sentence was above your head.
That simple sentence was above your head. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I would assume you would think so. Sorry you can't comprehend better.

Your "repeat-after-me" education is failing you in latter life.
Sorry I failed to compute how many month you have spent in Antarctica observing this event.
Sorry I failed to compute how many month you have spent in Antarctica observing this event. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't think it is necessary for someone to actually jump out of a perfectly good airplane to realize they will fall toward Earth once they depart the plane; provided, of course, they've been exposed to some basic physics courses.

My "knowledge" of the existence of fossilized fish and other aquatic life in the stone found in the Texas Hill Country led me to believe that at one time the stone had been sediment beneath a large body of water, which receded and the stone uplifted and warped from the pressures beneath .... based on the angles of the layers of rock in relation to the horizon ..... It was not necessary for me to have been swimming at the bottom of the large body of water and observe the little fishes and other marine life.

The dinosaurs came along later when it became easier to walk around.... and I didn't have to be here watching them stomp around.

That is a major factor in making Texans rich.... and now even richer.

Otherwise .. have a good one.
Snick, otherwise my statement is true.
Hey, LittleEva! Got that link? The one LL posted was surveillance video of your family.
Hey, LittleEva! Got that link? The one LL posted was surveillance video of your family. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I thought it was he! Sorry, iva-little-one.
Snick, otherwise my statement is true. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean that "otherwise" .. ice that floats on water presses the Earth's crust?

Be careful when you have your whiskey "on the rocks"!

Or did you think those were real "rocks"?

BURIED in all the "global warming changing the shape of the Earth" propoganda are statements like this (directed at the Antarctic area)..

"These scientist have also shown that the magma flowing 250 miles beneath the Antarctic regions is flowing much faster than previously thought which explains why the observed "rebounding" effect is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost. The amount of bulging observed in the last 10 years was expected to occur over the next 1,000 years."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...e-to-ice-loss#

Like most "propoganda" the headlines don't reflect REALITY.

Does ice put "weight" on the underlying crust? Of course. Does melted ice (water)? Of course. Does a cow patty? Of course. Do you? Of course.

But ...

.."the observed "rebounding" effect is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost."
Hey, LittleEva! Got that link? The one LL posted was surveillance video of your family. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Fuck off dull knife as you have said many times (it is not my job to prove it it is yours to prove it is not) . He is saying the same thing I did if you had any comprehension it would have made a spark in your fog.
You mean that "otherwise" .. ice that floats on water presses the Earth's crust?

Be careful when you have your whiskey "on the rocks"!

Or did you think those were real "rocks"?

BURIED in all the "global warming changing the shape of the Earth" propoganda are statements like this (directed at the Antarctic area)..

"These scientist have also shown that the magma flowing 250 miles beneath the Antarctic regions is flowing much faster than previously thought which explains why the observed "rebounding" effect is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost. The amount of bulging observed in the last 10 years was expected to occur over the next 1,000 years."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...e-to-ice-loss#

Like most "propoganda" the headlines don't reflect REALITY.

Does ice put "weight" on the underlying crust? Of course. Does melted ice (water)? Of course. Does a cow patty? Of course. Do you? Of course.

But ...

.."the observed "rebounding" effect is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost." Originally Posted by LexusLover

You say the same thing my statement did then call me dumb...Quite a piece of work dumb ass.
You say the same thing my statement did then call me dumb...Quite a piece of work dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There seems to be no method to LexiLiar's madness.

Other than the fact that he is a chronic LexiLiar.

That coupled with the fact that he is an arrogant, condescending Asshole!

Unfortunately, those are his better qualities. It's all downhill after that!
I don't think it is necessary for someone to actually jump out of a perfectly good airplane to realize they will fall toward Earth once they depart the plane; provided, of course, they've been exposed to some basic physics courses.

My "knowledge" of the existence of fossilized fish and other aquatic life in the stone found in the Texas Hill Country led me to believe that at one time the stone had been sediment beneath a large body of water, which receded and the stone uplifted and warped from the pressures beneath .... based on the angles of the layers of rock in relation to the horizon ..... It was not necessary for me to have been swimming at the bottom of the large body of water and observe the little fishes and other marine life.

The dinosaurs came along later when it became easier to walk around.... and I didn't have to be here watching them stomp around.

That is a major factor in making Texans rich.... and now even richer.

Otherwise .. have a good one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ain't it great, all those oil formations!!! I'm glad I wasn't around back then, but I'm happy it all happened. Funny thing about Antarctica, more ice this year than ever, but they are spinning it in favor of man made global warming, anyway.
Fuck off dull knife as you have said many times (it is not my job to prove it it is yours to prove it is not) . He is saying the same thing I did if you had any comprehension it would have made a spark in your fog. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, in other words, you were making stuff up. Again. Poor LittleEva!

So, in other words, you were making stuff up. Again. Poor LittleEva! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did he post the following statement?

."the observed "rebounding" effect is over 10 times faster than was expected given the amount of ice lost."

My apologies to Iva-little-One and BigTits ... I must have missed it!

So the "ice loss" cannot account for the Earth's crust "rebounding"!!!!

I thought Iva-Little-One said just the opposite!!!!!!

Here's what I posted ...

"Or is the land rising and pushing up the ice, ..."

Ask BigTits ...

if he can see through sand from 7,000 miles away ......

.........peering through ice should be a "walk in the park"!!!