Speaking of wacking off....

I think I started experimenting later then everyone here. Hell how the heck do you remember what you did at 2, let alone know that you started to playing with yourself.

I don't think I really started to play with it but lightly till I was 10. I think wet dreams came slowly around 11-12. Somehow I was sheltered sexually and didn't understand masturbation till 13. Even then I failed at lubrication. Found myself stroking till I was raw and still didn't come. Not good . First time I came I used an old soft shirt and used it like a buffing towel when you polish your shoes. Then I discovered after reading...lube, natural and synthetic. Rejoice!
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2010, 01:14 PM
I just hope wacking off is a right that is insured in the new health care bill.

I think I started experimenting later then everyone here. Hell how the heck do you remember what you did at 2, let alone know that you started to playing with yourself.

I don't think I really started to play with it but lightly till I was 10. I think wet dreams came slowly around 11-12. Somehow I was sheltered sexually and didn't understand masturbation till 13. Even then I failed at lubrication. Found myself stroking till I was raw and still didn't come. Not good . First time I came I used an old soft shirt and used it like a buffing towel when you polish your shoes. Then I discovered after reading...lube, natural and synthetic. Rejoice! Originally Posted by xperiment
Were you home-schooled?

BTW, I suspect Moms across America know when their kids started jerking off based upon the "surprises" they find in the laundry like your shirt

Originally Posted by WTF

It is. It is occurring on the House floor as I write.
It is. It is occurring on the House floor as I write. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
What no link to video coverage by your expert
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2010, 01:30 PM
What no link to video coverage by your expert Originally Posted by atlcomedy

I am THE expert on wacking off! I refuse to provide that video. I have to draw the line somewhere.

I am THE expert on wacking off! I refuse to provide that video. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe it is available for purchase?
  • WTF
  • 03-21-2010, 02:00 PM
I can not be bought. I do it for love, not money.
I can not be bought. I do it for love, not money. Originally Posted by WTF

And this is the exact reason why your Aggie Vet buddy hangs with you.

Originally Posted by WTF

Pre-existing condition, no?????

Originally Posted by WTF
Good news: It is covered.

Bad news: You arent going to like who does it.
Good news: It is covered.

Bad news: You arent going to like who does it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Attached Images File Type: jpg barney_frank.jpg (20.6 KB, 79 views) File Type: jpg barney_frank_the_man_pimp_by_conservatism.jpg (15.8 KB, 73 views) File Type: jpg barney-frank2.jpg (44.9 KB, 73 views)
Bingo!!!!
I believe it is called "A Frank Consultation"

Unlike other measures of the bill it is effective ASAP
I am THE expert on wacking off! I refuse to provide that video. I have to draw the line somewhere. Originally Posted by WTF
Too bad. Could have billed it as a remake of "Get Shorty".