Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time.

You don't know the meaning of truth, Whinybitch.

Do you support the statements post by your compadre, IBS? Or not? After all, that's the subject of this post, right, Jack?
  • Doove
  • 06-29-2013, 05:45 AM
Thank you, little Doofie, the intellectually challenged. You refuse to point out where I distorted anything, yet you continue to snipe.

But you are right. I have much to learn about civility from you.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You said:

But, why would the Obama administration bow to the requests of the GOP to target the Tea Party? Unless, of course, they have common goals . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nowhere in the article i linked to did it say Obama bowed to the requests of the GOP to target the tea party. There, i pointed it out. Again.

But i'll give you an out. Show me where ANY article says Obama bowed to the requests of the GOP to target the tea party and i'll concede you've won this dispute. Genius.
Whiny tends to post more after he takes his meds at night... The lucidity also slips deeper and deeper into the abyss at the night wears on...

Hes back in the corner again.
Your comprehension skills are deteriorating quickly, Doofie, my unintelligent friend. But keep sniping, and teaching civility. It keeps us all entertained.

But at least you have that paragon of intelligence and civility, Assup, supporting you. You should be proud. He posts pictures of shit.

• Doove
  • 06-30-2013, 05:09 AM
But i'll give you an out. Show me where ANY article says Obama bowed to the requests of the GOP to target the tea party and i'll concede you've won this dispute. Genius. Originally Posted by Doove
Your comprehension skills are deteriorating quickly, Doofie, my unintelligent friend. But keep sniping, and teaching civility. It keeps us all entertained.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Um, Wrong answer.
Um, Wrong answer. Originally Posted by Doove
Wrong answer.

The final buzzer has sounded.

Hanoi COG loses again!
  • CJOHN
  • 06-30-2013, 06:40 AM
Wasn't he back in the corner until fall so, you fuc using your government spying assistance to get rid of edvience of dzugging and poisoning so YOU can STEAL from

Johnny and J
WTM? WTM?

Who want to know read rest of what I have posted? Be worn journalist, the spying is set in place that investigated journalist may be targeted... set in place durning the Iraq War... dangerous in texas... read what I said is BROKEN

STEAL USING MY STUPID DAD FOR YOUR DZUG MIXTURE? FUCK YOU
  • CJOHN
  • 06-30-2013, 07:37 AM
FUCK YOU ...keep this after I delete or not Originally Posted by CJOHN
Keep post #68 after I delete it or not

Who was that user from was it san antonio or austin that say we need to know so you how to deal with the next me? Before you dzug at star buck on richmond... WHAT DID I SAY WAS BROKEN?
IB wankering is still worried about the movement to abolish anal and oral sex.
Have you done anything to prove that this blog post is factual? NO. Can you defend a statement as fact like "Losing on gun control is the least of his worries?" NO.

Typical sick bastard bloviation. Shit in the punchbowl then ignore any challenge.

You are the worst hijacker in ECCIE history.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

IB wankering is still worried about the movement to abolish anal and oral sex. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred, once again you are deflecting from the well known fact that your brother/father/cousin/boyfriend is too busy with your inbred ass to entertain any other clients.

Back to the OP:

Obama scandals show signs of lasting a long, long time.

by Jennifer Rubin

Liberal sycophants in the media have been insisting that the Obama administration scandals (three if you count only the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Justice and and Benghazi, Libya; four if you add the Department of Health and Human Services) will fade away. If anything, the controversies are intensifying. How can you tell the scandals aren't vanishing?

1. The White House refers questions about possible perjury back to the accused's own department.

2. You throw a spin session and major media outlets won't show up.

3. Even Democrats want a special prosecutor. ("A Quinnipiac University poll released on Thursday shows 76 percent for a special counsel vs. 17 percent against. All told, 88 percent of Republicans, 63 percent of Democrats and 78 percent of independents want a special prosecutor.)

4. Even Vice President Biden knows to stay out of sight. (Where's he been lately?)

5. It's hard to tell House Majority Leader Eric Cantor of Virginia (President Obama has "lost focus," is "disconnected") from New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd ("wistful and petulant aren't getting him anywhere").

6. Losing on gun legislation is the least of his worries.

7. Conservatives love watching Jon Stewart these days.

8. Headlines from The New York Times ("Holder Faces New Round of Criticism After Leak Inquiries") are interchangeable with headlines from my blog.

9. Maryland Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley isn't nuts to consider a presidential run in 2016.

10. Eric Holder has become less credible than Jay Carney.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...#ixzz2WU5dU3Cf
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you're still a "catcher".

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH.

BTW, YOU MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THREADS AND OTHER RESPONSES FROM OTHER POSTERS, AS WELL AS ME.

YOU ARE NOW ARGUING WITH SO MANY PEOPLE YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RESPONSES.

HEH. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why IBHankering!!! I do believe your answers are getting shorter and more desperate. Running out of steam, bitch?

HEH.