The "Settled Science"? of Global Warming

I won't apologize, and I won't get the vaccine. The flu shot this year is reported to be only 23% effective because they developed the vaccine for a different flu than is prevalent. You really trust these clowns? Not only that, quote the Constitution where it authorizes the federal government to require vaccines. It's not there. Fuck the vaccine. Fuck the government. Freedom for all.
I won't apologize, and I won't get the vaccine. The flu shot this year is reported to be only 23% effective because they developed the vaccine for a different flu than is prevalent. You really trust these clowns? Not only that, quote the Constitution where it authorizes the federal government to require vaccines. It's not there. Fuck the vaccine. Fuck the government. Freedom for all. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hey, that's the beauty of this country. You're allowed to be as ignorant as you want to be. Until your ignorance butts up against my ability to avoid catching a disease. Then I'm going to have to ask you to turn that key. Everyone knows they have to make the vaccine months in advance and they have to guess which strains will be the most prevalent. That's not news. Sometimes they do better than others. Do you hear about a bunch of people dying from the flu?

Tell me in the constitution where I get to be taxed. That ain't stopped them yet. 16th amendment was never ratified. You still get your taxes taken out.
You get the vaccine. Then you won't catch it from me. You'll catch it from the vaccine.
I won't apologize, and I won't get the vaccine. The flu shot this year is reported to be only 23% effective because they developed the vaccine for a different flu than is prevalent. You really trust these clowns? Not only that, quote the Constitution where it authorizes the federal government to require vaccines. It's not there. Fuck the vaccine. Fuck the government. Freedom for all. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You are indirectly criticizing veterans with your statement. You question our common sense and sense of freedom.
You get the vaccine. Then you won't catch it from me. You'll catch it from the vaccine. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I take the vaccine, every year. Haven't had the flu in I don't know how long. It's impossible to get it from the vaccine. The fucking virus is dead you idiot. Kinda like the last two brain cells you've got running around chasing each other. Buy more tin foil.
for about the last ten years I've spent the Christmas holidays in Chicago. I fly from New Orleans to Chicago O'Hara. In that ten year period I have only taken the flu shot twice, once in 2009 and again in 2011 even with all the travel ,being exposed to a lot of people, the awful weather I haven't come down with the flu,whether I took the vaccine or not. Maybe I am just lucky, or possibly I have an above average immune system I don't know. Child vaccinations against rubella, Chicken Pox, Mumps, Polio all may have some value since the Immune systems of children are not fully developed and their systems are vulnerable to those infections. All other vaccines as we enter adult hood other than tetanus are probably useless.

Jim
for about the last ten years I've spent the Christmas holidays in Chicago. I fly from New Orleans to Chicago O'Hara. In that ten year period I have only taken the flu shot twice, once in 2009 and again in 2011 even with all the travel ,being exposed to a lot of people, the awful weather I haven't come down with the flu,whether I took the vaccine or not. Maybe I am just lucky, or possibly I have an above average immune system I don't know. Child vaccinations against rubella, Chicken Pox, Mumps, Polio all may have some value since the Immune systems of children are not fully developed and their systems are vulnerable to those infections. All other vaccines as we enter adult hood other than tetanus are probably useless.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No such thing as luck. There is however the law of large numbers. If you don't normally get it, chances are you won't. Doesn't mean you cant...
COIdiot, what's your point? Or do you even have one? Nobody's trying to force you to take the flu vaccine.

I've had the flu twice in my life. Once during the late 1970's and again in the mid to late 1990's. Prior to the the 2nd episode, I had never taken a flu shot in my life. Unless it was forced upon me while I was in the military (which is a distinct possibility). Since the 2nd (and worst) episode, I have taken a flu shot every year. Knock on wood, I have yet to catch the flu again.

No one forces makes me take the flu vaccine. Instead, it is a personal decision. Nothing more, nothing less! Live with it!
It is a personal decision. I'm not telling anyone to not get the vaccine. Just don't try to force me to get it. I'm not going to.
Our DNA is about 80 percent chimp, you know that right? The problem is that the mammalian part of your brain is losing the battle to your chimp part. Badly. Step away from the computer... slowly. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Your post is evidence of your stupidity, you "#Grubered" Odumbo minion. You chose to dive into a conversation wholly ignorant of the situation, you "#Grubered" Odumbo minion. You've joined the forum much too late to understand that Stumpy the Inbred Chimp has, on previous occasions, described himself to be both a 'stump' and a 'chimp', you "#Grubered" Odumbo minion (fyi, the term 'chimp' actually elevates him above his true prosimian classification). Furthermore, just like a 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's family tree has no branches, another factoid that Stumpy the Inbred Chimp has previously and stupidly revealed.
Just don't try to force me to get it. I'm not going to. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COWimp, you think you're a tough guy, don't ya?
Why don't you quit being a stupid fuck, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only stupid fuck is you trying to bleat that I have dine something when I haven't. Just because your mangina is out of commission, and you can't get your fudge packed it is hissy fit time. You are just a whining little bitch like you were the last time your ploy went to shit. Keep on fly fishing for trouser trout perv.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2015, 07:45 AM
The flu shot is one thing...having your kids vaccinated is something entirely different. The government should make you get them for your kids or ship you and your kids off to Mexico.
COWimp, you think you're a tough guy, don't ya? Originally Posted by bigtex
Take his bet and prove you aren't a coward, sir.
The flu shot is one thing...having your kids vaccinated is something entirely different. The government should make you get them for your kids or ship you and your kids off to Mexico. Originally Posted by WTF
It should ship your workforce off to Mexico, with or without a vaccine.