Changes :)

How
Heh... good 1
Native or negative, she was at least nice in her response to me so I can't be mean now.
Back on topic though... have you decided on the overnight fee? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Yes.
What is a native remark? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I meant negative.
Native or negative, she was at least nice in her response to me so I can't be mean now. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Negative. My phone typed that I guess. I meant negative.
Yes. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
I know you are looking forward to being accepted in your "next life," and putting this one behind you, although I hope it's been instructive for your future. As long as you remain secure in your convictions, you will be successful in the new one as well.
Negative. My phone typed that I guess. I meant negative. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
I know what you meant. Again, be well.
I know what you meant. Again, be well. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
her body is perfect......she would need to have a bad face to deter me......if her face is as nice as her body.....I wouldn't care if she was Chelsea Clintons cousin........IJS.....that ass is a work of art!
her body is perfect......she would need to have a bad face to deter me......if her face is as nice as her body......that ass is a work of art! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
It's all good.

And from the looks of the recent pics she stays good.
Have an overnight fee but after 5 pages have yet to pay it. Brilliant. Does the client also have to provide the doggy bed as well for the dog.
....and that fee is...... ?
....and that fee is...... ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Did you ride the short yellow bus to school. Per her last review it's 500 for us who can read. For you it's 3000 plus a bag of dog food.
Ah shit. With the title of this thread I thought Jemma was transitioning into a man.
Ah shit. With the title of this thread I thought Jemma was transitioning into a man. Originally Posted by pyramider
Speaking of "shit" ... I suspect, if she desired, she could, but I also suspect that's an upsell...

..if you're interested!