Let's discuss guns for a quick second

dude thanks for that post and link .. i'm gonna get me one of these big boys .. it's a work of art to begin with

definitely gonna consider getting one of these bad boys to add to TWK's arsenal

BAAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah mate, little bit of a pain to load, but I'm not running a lot of rounds through them. The craftsmanship is as good as it looks in the pick. I just ordered the leg holster. I guess if I'm ever in Alaska fly fishing and need to draw down quickly. LOL
  • pxmcc
  • 03-22-2024, 02:37 AM
Yeah mate, little bit of a pain to load, but I'm not running a lot of rounds through them. The craftsmanship is as good as it looks in the pick. I just ordered the leg holster. I guess if I'm ever in Alaska fly fishing and need to draw down quickly. LOL Originally Posted by Sig9er
prolly take out a grizzly with that bad boy..
Yeah mate, little bit of a pain to load, but I'm not running a lot of rounds through them. The craftsmanship is as good as it looks in the pick. I just ordered the leg holster. I guess if I'm ever in Alaska fly fishing and need to draw down quickly. LOL Originally Posted by Sig9er
prolly take out a grizzly with that bad boy.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

speaking of being out in the wilderness .. i have this as trail gun ..

this gun is basically a "short barrel" 4 inch trail gun version of the famous 6" full barrel 44 mag made famous by this dude ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xjr2hnOHiM

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
Does anybody here have a Ruger Mini 14? Here is the model I'm interested in, the Ruger 5888. https://ruger.com/products/mini14Tac...eets/5888.html

The one negative about the Ruger Mini 14 is that it has proprietary magazines with only Ruger and promag making magazines and IMHO the promags are horrible. It's almost impossible to find a Ruger made magazine in 30 rounds, as most are 20 rounds. Also, I've been to two different gun shows and hardly anybody has any new Mini 14, much less Mini 14 tactical. You can buy these online at a discount, but they have to be sent to a local FFL dealership which makes the discount worthless when the fee is paid to the FFL dealership. The mini 14 is the same caliber as the AR15, just a different magazine.