The Importance of Keeping Your Individuality When Married

@Lauren

I see from your new avatar you are channeling Jackson Pollack??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
yes, great photo! are these body painting colours? The lilac one especially looks so watery :-)
BTW, I've had a couple requests to change my avatar.

Some people have told me I look a little like Jimmy Buffett. I've never seen him in person, so IDK. Although I normally am a fairly casual dresser (T-shirt & jeans), I picked one of his dressier photos.

Now, maybe some will want me to go back to JD, or even some might want me to go to the bearded avatar. If so, don't hesitate to let me know.
BTW, I've had a couple requests to change my avatar. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yes! I like this one.
Yes! I like this one. Originally Posted by Ansley
As Elvis would say, "TY, TY very much!"
I like the new so much better than that last one, Charles. FWIW
yes, great photo! are these body painting colours? The lilac one especially looks so watery :-) Originally Posted by ninasastri
I only used red, white, blue, purple, green and yellow.

However, I was smearing the paint all over my body with my hands as the pictures were being taken - so new colors formed.
I like the new so much better than that last one, Charles. FWIW Originally Posted by John Bull
thanks
You can't really beat Johnny Depp...well maybe with Robert Pattinson. Pick him as the new avatar and I will blow you for free, and pay for dinner.
You can't really beat Johnny Depp...well maybe with Robert Pattinson. Pick him as the new avatar and I will blow you for free, and pay for dinner. Originally Posted by London Rayne

now i am getting jealous....
Oh Nina what I could do with your petite frame lol. Holla when you want a tour of New Orleans.
You can't really beat Johnny Depp...well maybe with Robert Pattinson. Pick him as the new avatar and I will blow you for free, and pay for dinner. Originally Posted by London Rayne
As enticing as your offer is, I really need to keep my avatar more true to my real looks. I just hate to see a face fall when I open the door. And I've hidden behind JD for too long.

Besides, any potential meeting would fail on several points.
Oh Nina what I could do with your petite frame lol. Holla when you want a tour of New Orleans. Originally Posted by London Rayne
ha .. see charles ...:-) i get a whole tour of new orleans and she has to think about what to do with my petite frame ,...sounds yummy!!!!
ha .. see charles ...:-) i get a whole tour of new orleans and she has to think about what to do with my petite frame ,...sounds yummy!!!! Originally Posted by ninasastri
Unfortunately, my frame ain't so petite.
As enticing as your offer is, I really need to keep my avatar more true to my real looks. I just hate to see a face fall when I open the door. And I've hidden behind JD for too long.

Besides, any potential meeting would fail on several points. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I think you're wrong lol. It would be the one time my mouth would NOT be running.
Unfortunately, my frame ain't so petite. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
yes and unlike you i am actually taking her up on her offer .... he he ...