Jim Jordan Doesn't Care if You "Whack off" in a Communal Shower

Are your feelings hurt you Republican Nationalist, Conservative, Reactionary Right, crybaby? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I asked. Not said. But, still . . . a little funny. I'll say.
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Are your feelings hurt you Republican Nationalist, Conservative, Reactionary Right, crybaby? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Unlike the DPST contingent - I am not invested in this forum with personal feelings.

Unable to comprehend intelligent discourse without degeneration into name-calling and scatology - DPST????

Or foolish memes and miles of blank page waste of bandwidth as an excuse for discourse???
As able as you are to using one question mark.

• oeb11
  • 11-11-2019, 07:22 AM
Nothing but grammar nazi.

Thank you poster.

Who is "Jack" laughing at ??????

Thank you poster.

Who is "Jack" laughing at ?????? Originally Posted by oeb11

that's a scene in "who flew the cuckoo's nest"

I think he's laughing at a joke or someone did something stupid.
Maybe Captain America was trying to be rhetorical, as clearly he’s irritated by the image of Nicholson laughing his arse off because he know that bell tolls for he.

Or maybe he’s simply self conscious about a discussion of whacking off in a public shower.

I think he's laughing at a joke or someone did something stupid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
One flew over the Cuckoos Nest. It’s good to laugh at EccieLoser.

I think he's laughing at a joke or someone did something stupid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's actually a pretty enlightening scene to the madness that must go through the mind of a leftist on any given day.

well... I was right. it was over something stupid. lol!
What kind of faggit shit is this? Not surprising who the op is! Originally Posted by winn dixie
the word is "faggott", not faggit, you Homosexual Queer.
the word is "faggott", not faggit, you Homosexual Queer. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Only a faggot like you would "fa-get" it can be spelled multiple ways!

And "homosexual queer" is redundant!

Maybe that other flaming faggot WTF will weigh in on this important question.

Thank you poster.

Who is "Jack" laughing at ?????? Originally Posted by oeb11
Jack is laughing at you.

WHO (?) . . . flew over the cookoo's nest.

Maybe Captain America was trying to be rhetorical, as clearly he’s irritated by the image of Nicholson laughing his arse off because he know that bell tolls for he.

Or maybe he’s simply self conscious about a discussion of whacking off in a public shower. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

One flew over the Cuckoos Nest. It’s good to laugh at EccieLoser.
Originally Posted by bambino

It's actually a pretty enlightening scene to the madness that must go through the mind of a leftist on any given day. Originally Posted by eccielover

well... I was right. it was over something stupid. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It's not time to be serious.

Until the live hearings.
  • oeb11
  • 11-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Be careful what One wishes for, DPST's!