Another NPOA thread

PJ if all grandpas got special rates, we would all be in the poor house. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I know I would.
I have no rates to grandfather, but I do tend to give my regulars extra time OTC. The ONLY thing I will never negotiate is my min. whether locally or touring. I have reasons for setting my min. at different price points. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I had some bloke email me this morning asking if I did "fellow ex-patriot discounts"....Um, does it say anything on my site about a bloody ex patriot discount!???....What's next? AARP discounts for the geezers??
Patriots? Who gives a flip! All that means is he is likely some doofus too stupid to do anything else lmao.

I do offer "Active Duty" Military discounts because those guys deserve them! Would not believe how many try to lie until I ask for a valid Military I.D. that matches their DL...no further replies after that. Losers!
Just a question here.... I think I see most here saying that it isn't that "NPOA is worth" it's just a matter of what you can afford at a given time? If that's the case then most if not all if they had the money they would see whoever they wish to see at whatever rate.

Or are you guys saying that even if you had the money NPOA is worth $$$. It's interesting cause I hear a lot of guys say NPOA is worth losing their marriage over yet if their wives find out they would lose their marriage... That's quite a bit of money right there my friend. If it's the first then it is the "worth" of the person. NPOA is a pretty broad statement. Nobody said "NPOA is worth"... unless...
Don't know about London but I think I have a recommendation. She's in Texas too .

Most guys will complain that some of us are too high. They'll raise hell and go and see the $100 girl expecting to get more for their money only to leave the appointment disappointed. Do men really expect "Greek", "Msog", "bbbjcim". for $100...? Does this happen? Just a question Charles. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
PM me the name & location.

IDK if it happens for $100. Doing "Greek", "Msog", "bbbjcim" would take me at least three session and six months to accomplish.

I had some bloke email me this morning asking if I did "fellow ex-patriot discounts"....Um, does it say anything on my site about a bloody ex patriot discount!???....What's next? AARP discounts for the geezers?? Originally Posted by Valerie
Did I read AARP??? Val (& others) let me know if you offer such a discount. You're eligible for membership when you turn 50. Now, if you're considering fucking a 50 yo beneath you, then you should probably stop advertising for "mature, successful gentlemen."

Did I read AARP??? Val (& others) let me know if you offer such a discount. You're eligible for membership when you turn 50. Now, if you're considering fucking a 50 yo beneath you, then you should probably stop advertising for "mature, successful gentlemen." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charlie it was a joke! So be nice damnit ...And I don't advertise for "mature successful gentlemen".....And I fuck plenty of guys over 50 (some of those are the freakiest ones!).....
.... if you're considering fucking a 50 yo beneath you, then you should probably stop advertising for "mature, successful gentlemen." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hey hey..that's my turf. As long as they can swing it, I say bring it on!

IDK if it happens for $100. Doing "Greek", "Msog", "bbbjcim" would take me at least three session and six months to accomplish. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
why is that?
Hey hey..that's my turf. As long as they can swing it, I say bring it on! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi doesn't play around about these old guys!

Personally I don't think a gent qualifies as "geezer" status until his 70's!
Just a question here.... I think I see most here saying that it isn't that "NPOA is worth" it's just a matter of what you can afford at a given time? If that's the case then most if not all if they had the money they would see whoever they wish to see at whatever rate.

Or are you guys saying that even if you had the money NPOA is worth $$$. It's interesting cause I hear a lot of guys say NPOA is worth losing their marriage over yet if their wives find out they would lose their marriage... That's quite a bit of money right there my friend. If it's the first then it is the "worth" of the person. NPOA is a pretty broad statement. Nobody said "NPOA is worth"... unless... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well, and you're smart enough to know this, it depends on the context.

When talking about the relative cost of a POA, when you get down to brass tacks, the guy is just getting laid. He can fuck a hooker for $100 or for $1,000. Why pay $1,000 when you can get it for $100. That's the most base and basic viewpoint.

Next, is paying for the "experience." Say you want a Lauren Summerhill experience, you agree to her rule & rates. But there are those, like me, that aren't attracted to that "experience." But, nevertheless, it is the experience for which you are willing to pay.

Finally, yes, I am one of those that risks my whole family by hobbying. Which is why I'm super careful and never hobby at home. Only on the road. Even then, I'm very careful. I don't see newbies. I control the environment. I take calculated, but very low, risks. Which is what most of the ladies do. But this is different than the session payment. The session payment is an out of pocket expense. The risk of a family is not an out of pocket expense. It is, rather, a hedge bet for having sex now (since no one is getting laid at home).
why is that? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
One pop a month, with a month's recovery b4 the next one. For MSOG, I'd need multiple sessions, hence the 6 months.
Naomi doesn't play around about these old guys!

Personally I don't think a gent qualifies as "geezer" status until his 70's! Originally Posted by Valerie
Damn right! My limit is 102 years old and I won't see anyone under 35. I always try to go gentle.. don't wanna be the cause of a heart attack . It's the young guys that annoy me. I'll have to start referring them to you and London.

One pop a month, with a month's recovery b4 the next one. For MSOG, I'd need multiple sessions, hence the 6 months. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ooh I understand.
Well, and you're smart enough to know this, it depends on the context.

When talking about the relative cost of a POA, when you get down to brass tacks, the guy is just getting laid. He can fuck a hooker for $100 or for $1,000. Why pay $1,000 when you can get it for $100. That's the most base and basic viewpoint.

Next, is paying for the "experience." Say you want a Lauren Summerhill experience, you agree to her rule & rates. But there are those, like me, that aren't attracted to that "experience." But, nevertheless, it is the experience for which you are willing to pay.

Finally, yes, I am one of those that risks my whole family by hobbying. Which is why I'm super careful and never hobby at home. Only on the road. Even then, I'm very careful. I don't see newbies. I control the environment. I take calculated, but very low, risks. Which is what most of the ladies do. But this is different than the session payment. The session payment is an out of pocket expense. The risk of a family is not an out of pocket expense. It is, rather, a hedge bet for having sex now (since no one is getting laid at home). Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well what is your ideal experience Charlie?...I'm curious...think I just may start a thread about it!
Damn right! My limit is 102 years old. I'll always try to go gentle.. don't wanna be the cause of a heart attack . It's the young guys that annoy me. I'll have to start referring them to you and London. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
A guy did have a heart attack on me once....I'm still traumatized
A guy did have a heart attack on me once....I'm still traumatized Originally Posted by Valerie
What did you do??? your place?
I'm right in the middle... Not too young and not too old. I can go and go or I can be as gentle as you want baby...