Quote from John F. Kennedy

I'm learning as I go.

Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Nice. Very nice. Thank for sharing something extremely positive.
Fact of the matter is, JFK would not recognize today's Republican Party because it is not anywhere near the Republican Party of the early 1960's! Originally Posted by bigtex
LINK! 2nd Request.
  • WTF
  • 07-28-2014, 02:50 PM
Can you tell me what the rates were in 1962 and how that compares to todays rates?

Also can you tell me the difference in tax revenue is you had a 100% rate compared to a 0% rate.

You do understand that there is a fluid sweet spot depending on varying factors?

Are you ignorant enough to think that cutting tax rates will always generate more tax revenue? Originally Posted by WTF
Lustladyboy....take those cocks out of your ass and mouth and try and answer the questions.
Lustladyboy....Can you tell me what the rates were in 1962 and how that compares to todays rates? Originally Posted by WTF
In the 70's a one pop - one hour session was around $25 with a hot babe.

So about 10% of today's rates.
You heard it here first, the blockbuster trade is now complete.

We have successfully negotiated a 2 for 1 deal.

JFK to the Far Right Wing Idiot's in exchange for Ike and Ronald Reagan, who will now be with the good guys. Originally Posted by bigtex
Why didn't you say you were in the navy ICCS? [I can't comprehend shit]

As for Deb...a lot of Hollywood movies are "based" on the truth which usually means they are not. In Hollywood, "based" has a ver funny meaning. Like an American car that assembled in Mexico. So tell me Deb, have gone to see America yet? It is a rare movie to get an A+ rating but it has it.
Can you tell me what the rates were in 1962 and how that compares to todays rates?

Also can you tell me the difference in tax revenue is you had a 100% rate compared to a 0% rate.

You do understand that there is a fluid sweet spot depending on varying factors?

Are you ignorant enough to think that cutting tax rates will always generate more tax revenue? Originally Posted by WTF

You talkin' to me, WTFagboy? Why do you keep making the same point over and over again? You sound like a broken record. You already told us you have this humongous “sweet spot” and you love to have it licked. Now what? You want us to know your sweet spot is “fluid” and the best time to lick it is right before your bedtime? Too much info, dude.

Ronnie Reagan licked your sweet spot. He cut taxes and revenues surged by 65% while he was in office...

Bushie Boy licked your sweet spot. He cut taxes and revenues surged by 44% in the following 4 years...

Even Jack Kennedy tickled your sweet spot. He cut taxes and revenues surged by 55% in the next 5 years...

As big kotex likes to say - FACTS JACK!

So you don't have to keep explaining how the Laffer Curve works. You don't need to remind us what a passionate supply-sider you are. We get it. You like having your sweet spot licked and you're totally non-partisan about who does the licking. Good for you, fagboy. The only question in everyone's mind is – did Jack and Ronnie and Bushie eat out your asshole while they were licking your sweet spot???

• WTF
  • 07-28-2014, 10:08 PM
So you do not understand the Laffer Curve. Got it.
[I can't comprehend shit] Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your problems go well beyond your inability to "comprehend shit."
I see we have another member of the naval service here, ICC Tampon. That stands for [I can't comprehend] in case you were wondering Tampon.
I can't comprehend Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We have known of your lack of comprehension skills for quite some time.

There is no need for you to remind us.

CARRY ON
I see we have another member of the naval service here .... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
... just because he was swimming in the Panama Canal .. doesn't qualify him.
So you do not understand the Laffer Curve. Got it. Originally Posted by WTF

I understand you are the Laffingstock of this board. Trying to teach you anything about economics is like trying to teach a woodpecker about carpentry.
I understand you are the Laffingstock of this board. Trying to teach you anything about economics is like trying to teach a woodpecker about carpentry. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's tough when the woody is trying to teach everyone about peckers!

WTF is so busy trying to impress his covey of bimbos ... he forgets ....

... he doesn't impress anyone else.
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2014, 10:50 AM
I understand you are the Laffingstock of this board. Trying to teach you anything about economics is like trying to teach a woodpecker about carpentry. Originally Posted by lustylad
Let me explain in terms even a Barn Swallow like yourself might understand.

If you paid four Woodpeckers a 100 dollars each to suck their peckers, how much revenue would each Woodpecker report to the IRS if the tax rate was 100% and if the tax rate was Zero %?

Does your cum swallowing beak understand that at a 0% tax rate, it would be wise to raise taxes to generate more tax revenue? Can you Tea gobblers understand that sometimes you have to raise taxes? Has Grover not explained that part of economics to you yet?
That is SUCH a cute picture!!! (I guess few people know that I love birds! I have 2 of them myself. )

Sorry. Thread drift. But we can DO that in the political section, can't we?