Hellllooooooooo SanAntonioooooooooooooo....... I would like to invite you to come to the darkside once again......

Flinde I have expanded my horizons. I know... "19" was a fun category and yes I did 6 in a row (4 reviewed) but that category is now "Entry Level" 18-23 along with 24-27 "Semi Pro" and "28-29" "The Old Ones" (Which in reality are 28-38) the all to their own
"Fat, Ugly & Bat Shit Crazy" these can range from 18-80. It's true when checking out my reviews more often than not TEAM SL spends most all his time helping and training in the "Entry Level" section but every now and then I'll mix in a fatty or old an one just to remind me what the hell I'm doing here and how much that "entry Level" category needs me. A Man Whores work is never done!

Originally Posted by Still Looking

I can't tell which is the troll in the second to last pic!!!! Awe, it's nice to see all races of trolls hanging together. lol
Don't forget JJ boss. Originally Posted by Still Looking

We ruled out JJ as Johnny Yanks a long time ago..... Everyone rpretty much knows that JJ is here as........
As I said earlier, You bitches, look what you did now. Now oldtiger has to earn his keep. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Yep. I'm worth twice what I'm earning for this!
Originally posted by oldtiger -Yep. I'm worth twice what I'm earning for this!
yep - 2 x $0=$0

Ready for your raise? After 90 days you get a 50% pay raise. TS SL will give your 1st installment.
yep - 2 x $0=$0

Ready for your raise? After 90 days you get a 50% pay raise. TS SL will give your 1st installment. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Well yes! I think I've earned it!

Wait, I'm not getting anything installed by a TS.........
Well, all of this has been anticlimactic.