WOMAN / PROVIDERS Shaving years off their age....

I think there are degrees in this too. In places that require an answer to age I take four years off to slip in to the under 30 searches. Is it technically true? Lol not at all, but you would never know it wasn't if I didn't tell you. That being said I have never tried to make a big secret out of it. My reviews list a pretty wide range of ages based on the perception of the person. I had someone once send me a pm on here when ai first joined basically trying to call me out because they had done the math on some post that showed I was either lying about my age or lying about whatever experience (I believe it was about Internet usage). I believe my response included a link to various places showing my age and a wish for this person to fuck off and try harder next time.

Everybody lies. About big things, about small things. As long as she appears to be age she that she claims, why does it matter?
I think there are degrees in this too. In places that require an answer to age I take four years off to slip in to the under 30 searches. Is it technically true? Lol not at all, but you would never know it wasn't if I didn't tell you. That being said I have never tried to make a big secret out of it. My reviews list a pretty wide range of ages based on the perception of the person. I had someone once send me a pm on here when ai first joined basically trying to call me out because they had done the math on some post that showed I was either lying about my age or lying about whatever experience (I believe it was about Internet usage). I believe my response included a link to various places showing my age and a wish for this person to fuck off and try harder next time.

Everybody lies. About big things, about small things. As long as she appears to be age she that she claims, why does it matter? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
See now I totally agree with you. I just reviewed your show case. You state you are "27"! So I started looking at your pictures. When I got to picture #2 where you are wearing the RED panties I was 100% positive....what are we talking about here? What airlines fly to Kansas City?
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Everybody lies. About big things, about small things. As long as she appears to be age she that she claims, why does it matter? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
See now I totally agree with you. Originally Posted by Still Looking
How do we know you are telling the truth?

May I suggest this book http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...ent_Hat_by_Hat there is a chapter on lying that some of you may find interesting.
I must say, I receive better responses sharing my true age. Im 41 and proud of it. Plus, my profile describes me as "who I am". I will admit that when I first started, I was introduced as a 34 or 35 yo. However, I wasn't proud of the deceit or exhaggerated manipulations, so I corrected that issue.
Since I am 64 years old, the age thing really doesn't matter that much as long as the Lady still has that feminine quality that appeals to me.

Just what that quality is is hard to define, I know it when I see it.

For what it's worth, even though I am 64, my ATF says I do not look a day obver 60.
Here's how I see it....

To some it isn't a big deal, I'm one of those. However to some it is a big deal. To those that it is a big deal and if they ask you then are you going to be honest with them and tell them so they can move on to what they desire or are you going to lie to them so you can make your money?

Tell you what, if you will lie to them then don't ever complain about a client lying to you about something that you consider a big deal.

The thing about lying is that it doesn't matter if it's a big deal to you, it's whether or not it's a big deal to them. Most let it slide so that they can get away with it when they do it.....
I lie about my age just like I lie about my eye color LOL
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2011, 09:57 AM
The thing about lying is that it doesn't matter if it's a big deal to you, it's whether or not it's a big deal to them...... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Exactly...If lying about their age is no big deal then lying about the amount in the envelope shouldn't be a problem. I don't need to know your exact age or birth-date but why the fuc would you fudge a couple of years and for sure why the fuc would you fudge a decade? What about your weight? You lying about that too? Height? God Damn, some of you on here seem to think the main thing is guilt'n us into a session once we meet you with that "a gentleman wouldn't question me'' crap.

Own who you are, it is a sign of confidence.
Then you must only see providers who give their real name.

Poor justification for being an asshole. If she says she is 22 and looks 45, leave. If she says she is 22 and looks 22 why the fuck do you care?
her job from her family lol!!!
Then you must only see providers who give their real name.

Poor justification for being an asshole. If she says she is 22 and looks 45, leave. If she says she is 22 and looks 22 why the fuck do you care? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
+1 If that isn't the "truth" Silly Girl !!
As long as you like the girl in the picture what the hell difference does it make?? Geeezz!! Your not going to marry her!!!!!! Its not like you met her on Eharmony !! LOL
if one lie makes another one ok then all lying is ok....

SweetNLittle ask your good friend if lying about dick size is a big deal.... lol
There, Fixed that for ya topsgt Originally Posted by WTF
U got it

Thanks!
Who's to say she appears to be the age she claims? IME, most everyone thinks they look younger than their age. Probably because most everyone is told that by people trying to be nice or flatter. If you think someone looks their age, then you shave a couple years off to be nice. This is even more true with women. So, my point is that I do not trust you to be an accurate estimator of what age you really look. Lying matters because I might want to see someone younger than your true age. I might want to see someone who looks and acts the age you listed and you might not look and act that way. Lying about your age is just another form of bait and switch.
if one lie makes another one ok then all lying is ok....

SweetNLittle ask your good friend if lying about dick size is a big deal.... lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thats different EA , That would be lying to inflict pain, why would someone want to cause pain during what is suppose to be a pleasurable encounter?
I don't think shaving a few years would ever cause a gentleman unwarranted stress and pain.
That's silly to even compare something like that.