The "JV Team" strikes again:

You haven't "proved" that you're not stupidly lying yet, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the one that can't find it you dumb bitch. Quit being a cunt and find the fucking thing. Everybody knows you're a full-of-shit idiot. You're a trolling, cocksucking, motherfucking waste of space and I'm ashamed to breathe the same air as you. I know, I know, I'm a grubered idiot who sucks odumbo's cock. Get a fucking life... and some new material while you're at it.
You're the one that can't find it you dumb bitch. Quit being a cunt and find the fucking thing. Everybody knows you're a full-of-shit idiot. You're a trolling, cocksucking, motherfucking waste of space and I'm ashamed to breathe the same air as you. I know, I know, I'm a grubered idiot who sucks odumbo's cock. Get a fucking life... and some new material while you're at it. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The Army's Stars and Stripes says there is no Status of Forces Agreement, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. And you're dumber than a rock for defending Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's lies, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
The Army's Stars and Stripes says there is no Status of Forces Agreement, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. And you're dumber than a rock for defending Stumpy the Inbred Chimp's lies, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bush signed the one saying we would leave Iraq you grubered idiot. You keep saying Obama pulled the troops but your old butt buddy Bush took care of that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2...rces_Agreement
Bush signed the one saying we would leave Iraq you grubered idiot. You keep saying Obama pulled the troops but your old butt buddy Bush took care of that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2...rces_Agreement
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Only "#Grubered" Odumbo Minions like you, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, don't see the hypocrisy in Odumbo's current position when compared with what he claimed was necessary then, and how what Odumbo is doing now completely suborns his mendacious position in 2011.
Only "#Grubered" Odumbo Minions like you, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, don't see the hypocrisy in Odumbo's current position when compared with what he claimed was necessary then, and how what Odumbo is doing now completely suborns his mendacious position in 2011. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Things change over time, positions shift. I wouldn't expect you to understand such a nuanced train of thought, but try. Click your heels together three times... that might help
Go back and look at the OP. At that point I was talking about IRAQ and not Yemen.

Look at your first post in this thread. You mused on how well-armed the marines would be and spoke of them being able to defend themselves. What the fuck else am I supposed to think you're referring to if not for guns? You never said a word about truck, cars or anything else. I didn't add shit. I merely echoed what the article said. Your problem is with them then, not me. You don't know what they have at a US Embassy that would need destroying when vacating it, but you pontificate on it? It's pretty standard.

Here's what you said, just so we're clear:

"I wonder how well armed our "future hostages" ummm, Marines are. Can they protect themselves and have they been given orders that they can protect themselves? Where is Obama when we need to know these things?

Meanwhile back in that foreign policy success called Yemen, our equipment is being taken over by jihadists and drone flights are not longer possible out of that country. Over 60% of the drone flights in the Middle East have come from Yemen. So this is a strategic defeat for the Obama and the US." Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Things change over time, positions shift. I wouldn't expect you to understand such a nuanced train of thought, but try. Click your heels together three times... that might help Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The worm squirms, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. What Odumbo is doing now, he could have -- and should have -- done in 2011, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion: and there would be no ISIS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2...rces_Agreement Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So did the Iraqi Government:

"Article 27—Deterrence of Security Threats:

"In order to strengthen security and stability in Iraq and to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and stability, the Parties shall work actively to strengthen the political and military capabilities of the Republic of Iraq to deter threats against its sovereignty, political independence, territorial integrity, and its constitutional federal democratic system. To that end, the Parties agree as follows:

In the event of any external or internal threat or aggression against Iraq that would violate its sovereignty, political independence, or territorial integrity, waters, airspace, its democratic system or its elected institutions, and upon request by the Government of Iraq, the Parties shall immediately initiate strategic deliberations and, as may be mutually agreed, the United States shall take appropriate measures, including diplomatic, economic, or military measures, or any other measure, to deter such a threat.

The Parties agree to continue close cooperation in strengthening and maintaining military and security institutions and democratic political institutions in Iraq, including, as may be mutually agreed, cooperation in training, equipping, and arming the Iraqi Security Forces, in order to combat domestic and international terrorism and outlaw groups, upon request by the Government of Iraq.

Iraqi land, sea, and air shall not be used as a launching or transit point for attacks against other countries."

Now. Go play "lawyer"!
Looks like each new recruiting video of beheading brings more bombs instead of recruits. Seems like they pissed Egypt off also.
Looks like each new recruiting video of beheading brings more bombs instead of recruits. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Based on what? Or are you just adding to your post count again?
Based on what? Or are you just adding to your post count again? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Looks like that is all you are doing turdfly, don't you ever see any news? Or do you just get it from this hooker board?
Looks like each new recruiting video of beheading brings more bombs instead of recruits. Seems like they pissed Egypt off also. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I guess the World will soon see just how "pissed off" the Egyptians are ...

... planes or boots?
Looks like each new recruiting video of beheading brings more bombs instead of recruits. Seems like they pissed Egypt off also. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So.. then the numbers of and areas controlled by the various ISIS affiliated groups have gone down Eva?? Were the newspapers informed??
It is going to take a coalition of Arab Countries to defeat ISIS.

In the end, the big player in all of this might be Iran, ie, The Persians. Once you get past all,of that Muslim bullshit, the Arabs and the Persians hate each other for reasons that go back thousands of years.

The big trick will be how to eradicate ISIS without leaving The Persians in control of the entire region.

Here in the US, we argue a lot about how to keep Iran from building a Fission Bomb. I would think that all of the Arab Nations are just as scared, if not more so, of a Nuclear Iran than we are.
Go back and look at the OP. At that point I was talking about IRAQ and not Yemen. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And you've changed it around again. I guess if you keep changing it, at some point you might be right. I doubt it though.